Chp.19

-AUTHOR's POV-

-3 DAYS LATER-

Days have passed now ever since Rick and his group have been captured by the saviors and confronted by the alpha leader of the group: (YN), AKA "Negan". (YN) has torture and taunted Rick and his entire group out of fun, and broke Rick badly as he and his group now work for him, and (YN) have every reason to punish Rick and his group for one reason, and one reason only: killing his family.
.
.
.
At (YN)'s home base, we then see Daryl, who happens to be a prisoner in the base, wearing crazy jacket suit on, but can freely move his arms, only to wear it under (YN)'s rule. Daryl was looking around making sure there isn't anyone outside, and makes run for it and to rush up to the motorcycles to take one and escape, only to realize there's no keys attach to any of them, and on top of it, some of the saviors caught Daryl trying to escape as some of them surrounded him to not let him run away. And suddenly, (YN) appears outside, holding his bat with him and walking up to Daryl with a big smile...

(YN): Are we pissing our pants yet?

Daryl: ......

(YN): Do I have to do this, again?? ....Fine by me.

He started pouting his bat towards the saviors...

(YN): Who are you?

Savior #1: "Negan"

(YN): Who...are you?

Savior #2: "Negan".

(YN): ...Who are y'all?

Saviors. "Negan".

(YN): You see that? I'm everywhere, and this was your chance to prove to me, that fundamental fact was sinked in, and you failed. Which sucks ass cause your life was about to get cooler, am I right?

Savior #6: Damn right.

(YN): Now, Dwight gave you some options. And I don't think you get it yet, so I'll be beating it down for you. One, You wind up for me in the spiking and you work for me as a dead man. Two, you get out of your cell and work for point but wish you were dead, or three, you work for me, get some brand new boots and clothes and feel like a king! Choice seems probably, and you should know, there is more door number 4, so this is the only way, be smart about it.

Daryl: ....

(YN): Hmm, what if I...

(YN) grasps his bat and swings it, and stops it mid and to notice Daryl didn't even flinch or moved at all from that swing, which impressed (YN)...

(YN): Wow, you don't scared that easily, and I love that! But, Clementine here, doesn't like it, and sees it really disrespectful, and it pisses her off. But lucky for you, she isn't feeling too thirsty today, but...I am.

He gets closer to Daryl and glares at him and showing him he isn't scared of Daryl...and tells him...

(YN): So, I'm going to pay a little visit at someone's place. Hehe.

(YN) walks away, and to whistle, as his group surrounded Daryl, and began beating him him, jumping him as (YN) smiles with joy
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, at a community, there, we see Rick, Michonne, Carl and Maggie, all four arriving at Jesus's community base. Maggie has been dead quiet the entire time, knowing what happen to her husband, eyes lost and not herself lately...Carl has been keeping an eye on her, checking up on her...Rick knocks on the front gate, they waited, and Jesus to arrive and opening the gate and spot Rick and them...