Chapter 8

*Please leave respectful comments about Paige and Azzi, anything that goes too far I will be removing. This is all for fun and all fictional. I am not assuming or forcing anything*

———-

Azzi wakes up from her sleep and smiles at the blonde still cuddled up against her, and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. She frowns at the sight of her girlfriend's black eye knowing how much it must hurt, but she would be lying if she said her girlfriend didn't look cool with it.

After admiring her girlfriend for a little more Azzi reaches for her phone which displays the time of 9:00AM. Azzi panics when she sees the time realizing she has class in 10 minutes on the opposite side of campus and forgot to set her alarm last night. She quickly gets out of the blonde's bed careful not to wake her as she starts pacing the room for her stuff.

Paige stifles awake at the loss of contact with her girlfriend and sees her worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" Paige asks sitting up with worry

"I have class in 10 minutes and forgot to set my alarm" Azzi explains

"Here change into some of my clothes, I'll brush my teeth and pull my car to the front, there's an extra toothbrush and everything in my bathroom you can use, come down when you're ready" Paige says as she quickly gets out of bed and hands Azzi one of her UConn navy hoodies and Nike grey sweatpants before going to the bathroom to brush her teeth fast.

Azzi quickly throws on the outfit Paige got her and once the blonde leaves the bathroom Azzi goes in and brushes her teeth and throws her hair into a bun, then grabs her backpack and meets the blonde in her car out front.

"Ready?" Paige asks as she shifts her car into drive

"Yea, thanks for the clothes by the way" Azzi says

"Of course, they look better on you anyway" Paige says smiling as she turns to face Azzi, who smiles back, as Paige focusing back on the road in front of her, and placing her hand on Azzi's thigh.

Azzi puts her hand over Paige's and intertwines their fingers as she looks at the road in front of them.

Shortly after they arrived at the building Azzi has class in.

"Thank you so much" Azzi says as she leans over the center console and captures Paige's lips on hers.

"Of course, go learn something princess" Paige says smiling as she boops Azzi's nose

"You're such a dork" Azzi says laughing at Paige booping her nose, ignoring the feeling she got of Paige calling her that pet name

"I'm your dork though" Paige says kissing Azzi once again before she gets out of the car and into the building.

When Azzi walks into the building and through the hallway she gets a lot of looks from everyone walking by. Now, she normally gets a lot of people looking at her because of who she is, but this is a lot more than normal.

She walks into her class right on time and makes her way to her seat, still getting looks from her classmates as she sits down.

Still confused as to why everyone is looking at her she takes out her phone thinking maybe she has something on her face, but that's when she sees it. She's wearing Paige's hoodie. With her last name and number on the front on the opposite side of the Nike logo.

Now she realizes why everyone is looking at her because why would she be wearing Paige's hoodie when she has the same exact one with her last name and number on it.

Once her class is over she makes her way out of the building, not before stopping for some photos with some fans, and meets up with Caroline as they walk to the practice facility to get some food at their private dining hall.