Leaving

Qibao said: "Xiong Da can't speak."

Chun Wa immediately and instantly apologized, he didn't think that this fat uncle wouldn't be able to speak, it was really pitiful.

Qibao said: "Okay, village chief, it's time for me to leave. Thank you to the village chief for taking care of me."

The village chief said: "Why don't you stay and have a light meal before you go, it's almost noon."

"Thank you, village chief, for your kindness, but I won't disturb you and won't delay your busy work."

"Young Master, you're welcome, it's all worth it if you can give Chun Wa and Qiu Ya a good place to go." the village chief said.

Qibao nodded and left with the people bidding farewell, the village chief also sent Qibao to the entrance of the village before they parted ways, there were already people going home one after another to cook, and they all saw that Qibao actually took Chun Wa and Qiu Ya with him, and they were a little surprised.

A woman asked: "Village chief, what's going on? Why did Chun Wa and Qiu Ya follow this young master?"

So, the village chief explained to everyone what happened this morning.

"Ai! The lives of these two children are indeed miserable. We all see it in our eyes. This Wang Dahua is such a big deal."

"Yes, I live next door to their house, and I can often hear her beating and scolding the two children through the courtyard wall. Sometimes I can't stand it anymore, so I try to say nice things to the two children through the wall. Unexpectedly, but Wang Dahua beat them even harder, even scolding me!"

"Oy!"

............

Qibao led the people all the way towards the town, Chun Wa followed behind Qibao, not knowing anything about their future lives. He didn't realize how the decision he and his sister made today would change their lives afterwards.

Qibao once again led the group to the town's mansion, Chun Wa looked around curiously, he thought it was so big and nice, the best mansion he had ever seen.

Qibao had Xiong Da put the already sleeping Qiu Ya on the bed and said to the curious Chun Wa: "Have you been to the town before?"

Chun Wa said: "My parents brought my sister and I when we were little, and since they died my sister and I have been living with my eldest uncle and his wife, and then we have endless work to do. My uncle and his wife will only bring Brother Dabao to the town to play."

Qibao nodded and asked: "Do you know why I bought you brother and sister?"

Chun Wa shook his head in disbelief.

Qibao said: "I bought you with the intention of teaching you kung fu so that you can be used by me in the future. You are not just an ordinary errand boy."

Chun Wa asked: "Is it a kung fu as powerful as the young master?" He had seen it clearly, the young master was able to easily kick his eldest aunt to the ground with a single kick, it was really too powerful.

Qibao said: "The ones you saw are just pediatrics, there are more powerful ones, so I'm just asking you if you want to learn?"

Chun Wa immediately said: "I want to learn, I want to become stronger, protect the young master, and protect my sister."

"Okay, but you have to endure a lot of hardships and are very tired. Can you persist?" Qibao asked.

"Yes! As long as I can have enough to eat, I'm not afraid of anything. No matter how tiring the work is, I've done it at home, so I'm not afraid!"