Revenge

Qibao also looked at him coldly. She despised this kind of person the most. He was obviously healthy in both hands and feet and he was still young. He could find work anywhere, but here he bullied these children to beg for food to support them. It was really abominable.

"Big brother, what kind of honorable man? Let me see..." said the Taoist temple out of three more men, all of them are big men with hands and feet.

After the three people came out, they looked around randomly, and soon their eyes were fixed on Qibao. After all, he was the best-dressed one among the group.

"Brother, is this child the noble person you are talking about?" one of the long-faced men asked.

The man called eldest brother immediately pulled over the three of them and whispered: "The one tael of silver that we snatched from that old man yesterday was given by this kid, I don't know which family's son is out to have some fun, maybe he still has more silver on him, why don't we snatch it all together, the worst thing is that we will leave Huamen Town, as long as we have silver, we will have a mouthful of food wherever we go, what do you guys think?"

The long-faced man was the first to agree and said: "Brother's idea is good. We can still deal with this little brat. When the time comes, we will take those little beggars with us and let them find another place to beg. From now on, we will have money to spend every day, just in time for them to grow up. Sell ​​them to that place and get a lot of money so that there are quite a lot of silver into the account again."

They thought their voices could not be heard by others, but who was Qibao? She had heard the murmurs of these people in every words.

Qibao twitched her lips sarcastically and said: "Have you guys discussed it? If you want to take action, hurry up. I have other things to be busy with, and I don't want to waste my time on pigs and dogs!"

"What! Who are you calling a pig or a dog, you little brat? Believe it or not, I will chop you up?" a man yelled.

"Whoever answers the call will do it!" Qibao said as she clasped her hands in her arms.

"Scream! Brat, let's see if I don't beat you so much that your father won't even recognize you!" The man had a cane in his hand and was about to whip it towards Qibao.

The children nearby were so frightened that they backed away. The little girl with one side of her face still swollen was so frightened when she saw the cane that she hid behind the oldest boy. She was also trembling a little. It seemed that she was often whipped.

Seeing Qibao standing there without moving a step, the man thought he had intimidated Qibao, and a proud smile appeared on his face.

Just when the cane was about to fall on Qibao, Qibao grabbed the cane with her backhand, and with a strong force, the cane broke free from the opponent's hand.

The man was a little stunned. He didn't expect this situation to happen, and the cane was easily snatched away by Qibao.

Without giving the man time to react, she swung the cane and threw it at the man.

The man's reaction was slow for a while, and then he was hit hard on the shoulder by Qibao with a cane. A burning pain suddenly hit him, making him cry out in pain.

"Third brother, be careful!"

"Damn you, you little bastard, you dare to hit me, if I don't capture you today to take a good breath, I, Mashan, won't be able to do business in the future!" After saying this, he viciously lunged towards Qibao.

When the other party was about to catch her, Qibao immediately dodged towards the side, instantly circled around behind the man, and flew into the air to kick the man in the back, using all ten of her strength.