✨Chapter:55✨

Long time no see! 😉

Freaking 150k guizzz😭😭❤❤. Thank youuuu🤍!!!!

Enjoy now~
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV

It's currently 11:50 PM. And Surbhi was sleeping while hugging the pillow. And Ekansh was nowhere to be seen.

When the clock hits 12:00 AM. A loud voice came.

"SURBHI." Ekansh was the one who shouted.

Due to this sudden scream Surbhi wake up while saying "Bhoot bhoot." And she started breathing heavily.
(Ghost Ghost.)

Ekansh quickly hugged her. "Happy Birthday Jaan." He said and kissed her forehead.

Instead of Saying Thank you, Surbhi slapped Ekansh's Shoulder slowly.
"Ouch." Ekansh said dramatically.

"Are you mad Ekansh? You know how much scared I was!?" Surbhi said.

"I'm sorry." Ekansh said and lowered his head.

"It's okay.... And I'm also sorry for shouting at you." Surbhi said.

Ekansh lifted his head with smile.
"Sorry won't work. I need something more." Ekansh said gazing at her breasts. Surbhi followed his gaze and realised what he was talking about. Her eyes widened. "Kitne Beshrm hai aap." She said and hit his arms.

(How shameless you are!!)

Ekansh chuckled. "I will show you how much 'beshrm' I am. But not now... Currently I have something for you." Ekansh said.

"What?" Surbhi asked.

"Let's go.." Ekansh said offering his hand to her.

"To where?" She said grabbing his hands.
Ekansh didn't replied. He just chuckled.

Ekansh took Surbhi to a room which was two room besides their bedroom.
.
.
.
They reached near the room's gate.
Ekansh moved closer to Surbhi and covered her eyes.

"What are you doing Ekansh?" Surbhi said.

"Shh.. It's a surprise. Now let's go." He said took her inside the room.

They entered the room and Ekansh removed his hands from her eyes.

She opens her eyes only to find a room filled with colorful balloons and beautifully wrapped gifts! Her eyes widen, her jaw drops, and her heart skips a beat. Her husband's thoughtfulness and effort have completely caught her off guard. She's speechless. Tears welled up in her eyes after reading the notes attached to each balloon.

"You are the most beautiful person."

"Thank you for existing."

"I love you fucking so much."

"Happy birthday love."

"You are the best."

"Happy birthday wifey."

These were written on the notes attached to balloon which made Surbhi emotional. She couldn't control her tears anymore. She quickly hugged Ekansh tightly.

"I love you too Ekansh. Thank you.. So much for this." She said while tears were dripping from her eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" Ekansh said.

"It's the tears of Joy." Surbhi said wiping her tears.

"Is that so?" Ekansh said. Surbhi Nodded her head.

"Ok let's cut the cake." Ekansh said with a smile. He took her hands and brought her near the table where the cake was. He lights up the candle. "Now make a wish and blow the candles then cut the cake." Ekansh said.