insomnia pt 2 (requested)

689 words

this is kinda insomnia pt 2, but could be read as its own chapter i guess

travis's pov:
i was able to get taylor to sleep through the rest of the night, well until 6am, which was close enough to morning i decided.

she used to sleep too much, she would usually sleep for 10-11 hours without getting up. but now those 10-11 hours, have turned into 3-4 hours max, with many interruptions.

around 9 or 10am i decided to give tree a call, asking if she felt like taylor had been off lately. i dialed her number, but she didn't answer the call, so i decided to just send her a text message instead.

"hey tree, i don't know if you've noticed anything, but has taylor been off to you? she hasn't been sleeping well or eating right, and i'm just worried i guess."

i waited around for a little and a couple minutes passed and i get a call from tree.

*over the phone*
"hey tree, how are you?"

"i'm doing alright, thanks. but taylor..?"

"yeah, i'm not sure what's going on, she doesn't really want to talk to me about it."

"oh well, do you know why she hasn't been sleeping much?"

"she told me she was just having bad dreams, but i'm not sure."

we discussed about taylor for a while and then decided on asking taylor if she wanted to try therapy.

"taylor, can i ask you a question?" i said while walking into the living where she was watching a movie. "what's wrong?"

"oh, nothing, i just talked to tree for a little bit, and we're both concerned about you baby." i said gently. "what? i'm fine." she said, but it was obvious she wasn't telling the truth.

"you aren't though, when's the last time you've eaten a real meal?" i asked. "i don't know. stop asking me so many questions" she scolded.

"taylor, how about we give therapy a try, and if you really hate it that much, you can stop." i say which didn't make her too happy.

"but im fine, i don't need to go to see a therapist, i don't have any problems." she repeated. "taylor, you haven't slept well in ages, you have problems, but that's okay. that's why you need to try therapy babygirl." which she just rolled her eyes too.

"give me a week to fix things, how about if i sleep for a full 8 hours, i don't have to go, deal?" she asked. "fine, but if things get worse, you need to tell me, promise?"

"i will. can we cuddle now?" she requested, and per request i sat right beside on the couch and she rested her head on my shoulder and looked tired, as if she would maybe sleep.

i wasn't paying a ton of attention to taylor, we were both invested in the show, but i noticed her eyes where actually closed, is she sleeping? i stay super still and reached for my phone to tell tree the good news.

"taylor is finally sleeping!"

"awesome! is she going to therapy?"

"idk yet, she said she wants some time for fix things on her own, but she promised if her issues got worse she'd go."

"alright, well lmk if anything else happens with her, thanks travis!"

i set my phone back down and positioned myself so we could both sleep in a more comfortable position. i didn't want to wake her.

🫶🫶🫶🫶
thanks for reading!! idk if i'll make a part 3 for this, i might at some point, i just wanna do other things first!

and i have like 13 million requests for another sick fic, so im planning to that next, but i'll make a list of the upcoming chapters i've gotten requests for and am planning to write.

lmk which ones you want me to right first!

- taylor is sick

- travis got hurt at practice

- taylor has a migraine

-travis proposes

- pregnancy scare

- taylor is on her period

- taylor is pregnant and sick

- taylor thinks travis is cheating

- MAYBE mine pt 2

leave any other suggestions here :)