INTRODUCTIONS 🏳️‍🌈🔴😍👌

Hi yall :)

CREDS TO: WaitWhat21 for ideas.

Warning: Gay and Angst 🔴🏳️‍🌈

If you don't like topics of death, a little cursing, alcohol and small amounts of fluff. Please leave.

This is the introductions if u were to lazy to read the title 😍

So uh yeah here is the introduction!! :)

First is the location :)😃

They live in Canada

The coffee shop is named BarStocks (so that we don't get copyrighted)

The setting is a snowy day for chapter 1 :)

Chapter 2 is a park :)

Chapter 3 is Niko's room. :o

Chapter 4 is just a texting chapter ;) and Niko's car.

Chapter 5 is a bar. :p

Chapter 6 Is Niko's car, again.

Chapter 7 is the place where Niko works.

If i reveal anymore yall might get an idea of what will happen way too early!! So, no more settings >:(

Next is the characters :)😍

Alex
Barista at BarStocks and very kind person except for people that provoke him. He loves socializing with his costomers and he tries his best to make them smile. Nothing ever caused him to frown. His outfits consists of loose sweaters and beanies.

Niko
Accountant at a bank and very shy and not too opening. He hates distractions when he's working and that's why no one comes near him at work. He usually wears a hoodie and sweatpants.

Maria
Alex's boss. She's strict but she's just too broken to smile. Alex is always trying his best to get her frown to turn upside down. He hasn't suceeded once. We only see her in the coffee shop in this story.

Elijah
Alex's girlfriend. She's unemployed. Her asthetic is goth and y2k. She usually wears striped leggings with short black skirts. Did I mention the amount of belts she has?? She wears about five in one go! She usually wears black crop tops with skulls.

This is it so far :) 🏳️‍🌈 so I'll be editing more info and characters soon!! Bye!!