(Part 2) Chapter 4, The Car Ride

7:40 PM

Niko's POV:

I was driving to Alex's place so that we could go to that bar, have fun atleast...

Niko's POV: I hope he enjoys the night we're going to have... crap- but what if- no, it's gonna be alright... stay strong Niko, stay strong... Just- try not to be weird... be- positive! Be... youself... UGH- I CAN'T FOCUS DAMMIT!!!!

After 10 more minutes of driving, and talking to himself he finally got to Alex's place. He's not the type to ask someone out. Ever since his mom died, he's been too broken to feel a feeling as big as love.

When Niko arrives, he calls Alex to tell him he's at the gate. Then, Alex opens the door, gets out and gets in the car.

Alex: What's up- how you doin?

Niko: First, the sky, second, yeah I'm okay-

Niko: So, how's Elijahh-

Alex: Oh my gosh- I have so much to tell you!

He felt kinda sad after hearing that response, he kinda regretted asking. But what made him happy makes him happy.

Niko and Alex talk while making jokes along the way. They kept on laughing and just- having the time of their lives. Niko was actually- happy? He enjoyed being with him, he could just hug him right here right now. He was so close to grabbing him and kissing his soft, red lips. That- until they got to the bar.

Alex: Haha- oh- ig we're here!!

Niko: Yeah...

He felt sad- but also excited. He just didn't want to let this moment end. But alas, nothing lasts forever...

Before they got inside, Niko murmured to himself; "Maybe one day you could learn to love me too..."

Alex: What-?

Niko: Nothing...