Chapter 3, Realization.

Niko, a ten year old boy. He was the vice president, and ALMOST EVERY GIRL crushed on him.

He was kind, had alot of friends, but- here was the problem. Even with so many options, he never crushed on anyone.

He was your average, normal, 10 year old boy.

He never found interest in any of them.

When he got to high school a girl confessed to him.

He rejected her.

He was hated for it.

Turns out she was a popular drama queen that caused all her friends to turn their back on him.

He never got asked out or got confessed to again.

He stayed single all his life.

Why won't he admit he's gay?
We don't know. It was just built into his system.

Skipping back to now,
For some reason his heart flutters everytime he sees Alex. He still can't admit he's inlove with a man.

Fast forward to when Niko gets home:

Niko's POV: CRAP, CRAP, CRAP-! WHAT HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO!? WHY THE BAR!? WHY DID I SAY I COULD PAY!? WHY-!? WHY!? HE'S GONNA GET SO DRUNK-!

Niko's POV: IT CAN'T BE... NO... I'M. NOT. GAY. I'M NOT INLOVE WITH THAT STUPID DUMBA- okay-
He's not a stupid dumbass he's my stupid dumb- WAIT NO- WHAT AM I THINKING!? HE LITERALLY HAS A GIRLFRIEND- HE'S STRAIGHT- LITERALLY STRAIGHT-! UGH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME-
A-am I- no... NO... I can't be... gay!?

Niko just decides to eat dinner and get on with his life.

After that, he lays on his bed to think.

Niko's POV: What have I got into... now I'm thinking about it...

As soon as he thought about it, a big realization hit him.

Niko: What if... no,
I've never fell inlove with a woman... I rejected all who have confessed to me...  have I been gay?... Oh gosh... I-I... love Alex. I love him... I really do... I wanna kiss him... I wanna be with him...  I-I love him...

His face turned red.

Niko: But I still have work to do! And he has a girlfriend! So I'll just forget everything I just said and get on with life! I'm not gay and I don't need him!

He does some work on his computers and goes to sleep.

SRRY FOR THESE SHORT CHAPTERS :( I JUST DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH IDEAS srry na po :(