Chapter 10. Kurama

- ✌️ -

Naruto- Come on.

Neji- Fine.....Kurama.

* Neji and Naruto walk outside the compound.  They walk for a little while in dead silence.  Naruto stops.  His eyes are deep red and his face has deep whiskers.  Like a fox.*

Naruto/Kurama- Why did you say that to me and Y/n.

 Neji- Hm?  I just and tired and my battery for you and Y/n is drained.

Naruto/Kurama-  Is that so.

Neji- Yeah.

Naruto/Kurama- I don"t trust that.

Neji- Well you should.

Naruto/Kurama-  I think there is another reason you wanted me out...but not just me.  You wanted to get Y/n out of the house more than me.  Why was that...Neji.

* Neji stops.*

Neji- There is no reason why i would need to have Y/n out of the house more that you.  * He smirks*. Don't get so high and mighty just because you think you can scare me.

Naruto/Kurama- Am i not scary to you.

Neji- Not in the slightest.

* Naruto turns back into normal Naruto like always but he still is a little skeptical.*

Naruto- I still don't trust your reasons but know we will not be leaving your house till we are done with food. * Naruto blushes a bit* I am starving.*

Neji- Then don't take a walk with your rival!

Naruto- Yeah i know... .

* They walk back. * 

* I see Neji and Naruto walking back.  Naruto looks more normal now but Neji is as bland as ever.*

* Mental sigh*

Naruto- Hi Y/n!  We are back now!

Oh..! Hi Naruto.  Where were you guys...?

Naruto- O-oh just taking a walk.

Mind- I don't trust that at all... .

Oh...ok!

The maid made is some food!

Naruto- Really!?!  I am starving!

* I chuckle slightly.*

Yep come on in!

Neji- YOU don't own the place!!!

I can act like i do. * I say as i stick some bacon in my mouth.*

* Neji furrows his eyebrows as he walks past me standing at the threshold to the outside of the house.*

Neji- Eat then leave.

Why so harsh Neji...! * I pout*. I thought we were friends.

Neji- WE are NOT friends!

* Naruto scowls a bit but hides it.*

Naruto- I am hungry let me in.

Oh really you want food. * I snicker.*

* Neji looks back to see Naruto holding us a peace sign to taunt Neij.  Neji scowls.*

Naruto- Yeah i need to eat. * He pouts as he looks at Y/n*

Ok...fine you may pass.

* Naruto starts to laugh and I join him.  We both walk into the kitchen and start to eat.  Neji follows behind us.*