FIFTEEN: 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌

✿◉。⁠*° sick。⁠*°◉✿

✿◉。⁠*° sick。⁠*°◉✿

Hadya's pov

I kept listening to him without saying anything thinking how can a mother leave her child like that "how can she do that?" I asked not believing what i listened to.

"She did. Remember you told me she would have a reason to leave me and i told you yes, she had a reason to leave me. So this was the reason that she fell out of love and never wanted the child" he said looking at his coffee.

I didn't know what to say, i was really loss of words. I didn't know why he was telling me this when no one knows about his marriage, i had no idea why is he opening up to me.

Now it made sense that why he is so attached to Zaim. He can do anything for him and loves him unconditionally. I felt a little bad about him, like he had to handle everything on his own, when he didn't know how to raise a child. How can she cheat on him when he fought with his parents for her, gave up everything and this explains why he distances himself. He's not a scary, rude guy but the time made him more accurately he shows that he's hard from outside but he has a soft corner too and i pray to Allah that he very soon finds that right person who will fill his life with happiness and joy and give Zaim the love of the mother he crave for.

"Sir trust me this was the trial for you to get closer to lord and he's going to give you something you never had imagined in your life. I read somewhere that The qualities of Allah can be generally categorized as either a Jamal or Jalal quality. Jamal, or Allah's qualities of beauty, most often correspond to the ease that comes from His blessings. Jalal, or Allah's qualities of majesty, relate to the difficulty and pain we experience as Allah purifies and polishes the mirror of our hearts. Although many people struggle with the Jalal faces of God, they are necessary on the path of spiritual progress. Just as the human being cannot see in pure light or pure darkness, but light and dark must blend and interlace for vision to awaken, the Jamal and Jalal complement each other on the path of knowing and experiencing God."

"Allah sees that black ant on a black stone in the darkest night, so how could he not see the pain you went through. You're going to get a very fruitful reward for all your suffering and the sabr. Allah knows the pain behind your smile, he knows the pain in your every tear. I have already told you and I'm saying again congratulations you are getting beautiful in return of your every tear and pain. You know sir, whenever i get into any trial form Allah i get so happy because it makes me closer to him. You'd have observed whenever Allah puts us in any difficulty we get closer to him, like we keep on talking to him and we start to pray and cry infront of him. It makes me think that maybe i went a little far from him so he put me in this situation, so that i will get back to him and even more closer than before. That makes me take the pain with honour." I said making him smile.

"You know Miss Hadya, you make everything so easy and you even make it interesting and now I'm excited for this something beautiful that's written for me" he chuckled.