Notice 📍

Asalamualaikum everyone... I hope you are fine and doing good.

I just came to say that i won't be publishing any story now from today onwards because I'm getting a lot of backlash on this story too that it's copied from My heaven's flower.. I really don't know where it is copied so i read half of that book and came to know Jungkook is a racer in that story and in mine too ...

Aren't there hundreds of stories before her where Jungkook is a racer, does that mean she copied from them? I don't mean to say that she copied but now my patience level is running out and i can't take more of it.

I have been working hard to write the stories for you people and i used to get happy getting the positive response from you guys, but now i just get that it's copied from that story and now i can't take it because i have been taking it for a long time.

I don't think I'll be able to continue writing. It makes me sick how toxic people can be without caring about others'emotions and feelings they write whatever comes to their mind just because they have some favourite author. We too have feelings and we too can get hurt, we are humans too please stop treating us like robots.

I hope you stop doing it..

Thank you 🤍