Chapter 32

Suddenly different voices were coming and yelling could be heard.

"Shaitan ka naam lo aur Shaitan haazir." Kaartik said.
(Think of devil and devil appears.)

"Let's go and see what happened to her this time." Ishika said and they all went down.
✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika's POV

We could hear some voices downstairs and I knew it would be the one and only. The walking drama.
My one and only Bua. Bhavna Malhotra.

She is the daughter-in-law of the Malhotra family. One of the most well known families of the country. Well my Bua is not that bad what made her  like this was the ignorant behaviour of the perfect 'Rajvansh' family. When I was young she used be cheerful. The most wierd thing is that she does not talk to me and my brothers. She only talks with the other members of the family more like just taunts.

As soon as I got down I saw bua yelling on Ria Bhabhi. From my peripheral vision I saw Aaditya Bhai and other family members coming.

"What happened bua?" Bhai asked.

"What do you mean by 'what happened.' now you forgot your basic manners too? No hello, namaste no anything?" Bua asked and Aaditya Bhai was silent.

"Bhavna hua kya beta?" My dadi asked her daughter politely.
(Bhavna what happened?)

"Nothing Mom. I just asked her to get me some water well she just ignored me then I again asked her and finally she went to get me some water only to spill it on my clothes." Bua said angrily looking at Ria Bhabhi.

"Yes Aaditya. What kind of staff you have appointed. She does not even know how to give a glass of water to Chachi." Veronica Malhotra said.

(A/n- Bhavna's husband's niece. The girl who is mentioned in last chapter. one who almost got married to Kaartik.)

That's when I knew that I had enough and decided to step in. I went towards Ria Bhabhi. Stood in front of Bua.

"I don't think it is a big deal that she by mistake spilled some water on your clothes." I said and Bua just stayed silent.

"But-" Veronica said.

"Ms. Veronica Malhotra you are no one to us. You are not a part of the Rajvansh family. So I suggest you to keep yourself out of this matter." I said and Veronica seemed like she got offended.

"Chachi is from this household and moreover all the Rajvansh family treats me like their daughter." Veronica said.

"Exactly. Bua is from this Family not you and there is a big difference between being a daughter and getting treated like one. We are the Rajvansh family. The Royal family and we treat everyone nicely that does not mean that you are someone special." I said and she seemed to get more angry.

"Ramesh ji. Kindly guide our guest to her bedroom in guest chamber." Aaditya Bhai said putting pressure on the word guest and guest chamber.

"Bua you must be tired your luggage has been kept in your room. Why don't you get some rest?" I said to Bua a bit more politely this time.

She just smiled at me her real smile and pulled my cheeks.

"Of course. When you have said I have to go and take rest." She said.

She turned towards where everyone was standing and said,

"Learn how to talk and behave from her."

After that she just smiled and went towards her Chamber.

"Thank you." Ria Bhabhi said.