Kindly vote and comment!

Zarrar caressed her cheeks which had tear marks with the back of his hand. He found her skin soft and delicate. He never found anything as delicate as her. She was looking breathtaking.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in low intimating voice.

"I am scared" She replied. Her cheeks turned red as he caressed her cheeks with the back of his fingers. He never did this before. He never touched her before. It was a foreign feeling to both of them.

"Why?" His voice was thick with emotions he never displayed.

"I was alone in the house. I heard thunder and it was dark everywhere" She told him.

"It's not a strong reason to cry" He commented without any hint of humor in his voice. He was being serious.

"I got scared" She emphasized.

He kept looking at her silently.

"Why you were outside at this time of night night when it's heavily raining?" She asked nervously, looked at his face.

"I like to be there in the rain. In the darkness" He added at the end.

"Even at this time?" She asked shockingly.

He nodded.

"It's scary" She mumbled.

"I am scary as you said. Remember!" He moved an inch closer to her.

"Yes. You are very scary" She agree, clenching her shirt. She was getting nervous on their close proximity.

"Then fear me" He gave friendly advice seriously and pushed her to himself with a jerk.

"I don't fear you" She shook her head. Closed her eyes for a few seconds, then looked at him fearlessly.

"You should" He whispered.

"Why?" She looked at her trembling fingers lying on his chest.

"I can destroy you" He whispered leaning down at her ear.

"Maybe, I want to be destroyed" She didn't take a second to say.

Zarrar looked at her face. Her beautiful eyes were fixed at him. He touched her wet lashes. She closed her eyes when his fingers touched her eyelids. He kept his fibgers there for some time.

"You have beautiful eyes" He couldn't stop himself for complimenting her.

"Thank you" She mumbled looking away this time. A little smile formed on her lips. It was first time he ever gave her any compliment. Her heart fluttered.

"Your smile-" He hovered above her face and aligned his face on her lips. She opened her eyes as his hot breath fell on her face. She was shocked at what was coming next.

"My smile?" She encouraged him to complete his sentence.

"Your smile is enchanting" They weren't supposed to be this close to each other when they both agreed to end this relationship in future.

But tonight as if they forgot it. Zarrar had a foreign emotion in his eyes she never saw before. His mysterious was filled with desires. Her hands shivered a bit as she rested them on his neck.

He held her shoulders tightly.

Staring into each other eyes, they were finding a new world that belonged to them only. The sparkling stars only belonged to them. A universe that was filled with darkness and two two twinkling stars.

He looked into her beautiful eyes for the last time and brushed his lips to hers and his world stopped for a moment. His eyes closed and found himself drowning in a vast darkness away from the demons of his past.