Reunion Part 2

The hug lasted for 5 minutes. The other angels watched with wonder as they saw a sight they thought they would never see. It had some of them in tears. Uriel even wanted to join in after her niece; she felt she would ruin the moment if she did.

God, Lucifer, and Charlie finally released each other. Lucifer pondered how God was here. He felt to ask, "So, I didn't think to ask," Lucifer commented. "But how are you even here? I figured you wouldn't be allowed here."

"I'm not," God answered. "But the others are, so they let me tag along. Aside from finally getting a chance to see you, I have other reasons to visit hell."

"Which has led me to worry," Michael commented. "If you still want to do that."

The others sighed in concern. Lucifer and Charlie did not know what they meant by that implication. "Do what," Charlie asked.

"Mother would like to visit your hotel for herself," Michael replied.

"Oh, that shouldn't be a problem-"

"There are many issues with that, actually," Raphael interjected. "Due to the circumstances around hell's creation, this is the one place that God has no power over. She wouldn't be in any mortal danger, but there are dark powers that would love to try or even abuse her. We are safe in this embassy as it was made by heaven's own architects. If she leaves, she will be vulnerable."

"Oh, I will be fine in Lucifer's and Charlie's care," God said with assurance in her son's protection.

"I don't doubt that Lucifer will protect you but-"

"Don't worry," Lucifer interjected. "I will keep her safe. This is my kingdom, after all, anyone who tries anything will answer to me."

Subconsciously, the seraphim knew that they would go nowhere with their worries.

Sigh, "Just promise us, Mother," Michael asked." That you will not take too long."

"I will," God affirmed.

Uriel then used her magic to create a portal at the window. "This will take us to the palace," Uriel said. "I will keep this open until you return."

"Very well," God said.

"Wait," Lucifer proclaimed. He turned to face his siblings. "Before we go, group hug? This'll be the last time we see each other, won't it?"

Outstretching his arms, Lucifer gestured to his brothers and sister. Michael smiled and hugged his little brother first. Gabriel followed, then Uriel. Raphael was still unsure of his mother's decision, but he bit the bullet and accepted this fate. He was the last to join the group hug.

"Awwww," God said.

Charlie was similarly awestruck, but she thought she should quickly text Vaggie ahead of time.

"Thank you for coming to visit me," Lucifer said.

"I would take this chance a hundred times over, brother," Michael replied.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Lucifer,"-The Virtues

The siblings released each other, and Lucifer walked back to God and Charlie. With one last wave, God had teleported the trio in a flash of light.

***************

It was a relaxing day in the Hazbin Hotel. Angel Dust and Husker were relaxing in the lobby, the former making the occasional inappropriate comment. The mild mood was cut off when Vaggie came running down the stairs. "What's the matter, toots? Forget that Charlie wasn't here," Angel said jokingly.