Lighting the Fire

The sound of a motorcycle is heard. Yang is riding Bumblebee with Mia and Shay through a forest in Anima.

Yang: How much further, pal?

Shay: This should just about do it.

Yang stops her bike at a clearing.

Shay: You wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

Shay dismounts from the bike and runs into the bushes.

Mia: He's trying to ambush us, right?

Yang shakes her head in annoyance and discards her sunglasses, sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little

Yang shakes her head in annoyance and discards her sunglasses, sleeve and coat tails before stretching a little. Suddenly, someone pulls the trigger of a gun and Mia blocks the shot with one of her swords, Aegis. Shay reappears with several bandits in tow.

Shay: I can't believe you two were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

The bandits present all have their weapons drawn at Yang.

Yang: Is this everyone?

Shay: (chuckling) Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

He gestures behind him with his thumb. Yang points a finger in the same direction.

Yang: That way?

Shay: (grunting in confusion and looking at his tribe mates first) Yes. That way.

Yang: Good to know. Thanks.

Shay: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps (punches his fist as he says this).

 And you're going to take your lumps (punches his fist as he says this)

Yang engages Ember Celica on her left arm. The bandits get cautious and keep their weapons trained on her.

Shay: (aiming his gun) You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—

He cuts off when Yang engages the gun on her robotic arm and Mia wielding her dual swords. The rest of the bandits gasp.

Shay: Alright... Get them!