The Elevator (6x09 SPOILERS)

Her feet were moving faster than her brain was thinking.

One second she was walking down the hallway to grab some water and the next she was in the elevator with Tim.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he watched her pull the emergency stop.

"Just to be clear," she said, turning to face him. "I'm still mad at you. And this doesn't change anything."

Before Tim could say anything, he was pulled into a hug. A comforting sensation that he had missed more than he realized.

He held her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked. The question that has been bouncing around in her head for the past couple of days.

"I am now," he said.

They stood in each other's arms for a while. They were too scared to let go.

Lucy had finally pulled away. "I'm still mad at you."

"I know," Tim said. 

"But are you sure that you're okay?"

"Ask me again next week," Tim chuckled.

"The card was really sweet," she smiled.

"Kojo's idea," Tim shrugged.

Lucy chuckled softly. "I um...should get back."

"And I should probably get home,"

"Yeah," Lucy mumbled, pressing the emergency stop button again to open the doors.

They were awkwardly greeted by Angela and Nyla standing right outside the doors.

"Hey," Lucy said, backing away from the control panel.

"Hey," Angela said, eyeing out both Tim and Lucy.

"I need to...go," Lucy muttered as she speed-walked out of the elevator.

~~~

A/N: WHERE WAS TIM ALL EPISODE. anyway i kept kind of forgetting that this was the first part to the season finale because it honestly felt SO anticlimactic and they kept introducing new characters and i honestly ended the episode more confused than i was in the beginning. but nonetheless THE ELEVATOR SCENE. (i really need something to happen to lucy so we get worried and protective tim) leave suggestions for more stories!