Chapter 1: The Dare

Fred was so annoyed at his two little sisters annoying him, ever since his mom bought him a dress for Christmas. Christmas was 4 months ago. That's when the dare started. Fred's mom bought him the dress just for a joke, but then she joked about him putting it on, but Fred never did. Fred was tired of everyone bugging him about how he used to wear dresses when he was five, but he was done with that. Anyway, he walked away from his sisters because his mom called him. "Fred!" she said. Fred walked over to his mother. "Yes, mom?" asks Fred. Fred's mom looks at Fred and says, "Here is a pile of old clothes, can you put them in the basement for me?" she asked. "Yep" says Fred, doing anything to get away from his little sisters. He took the pile of clothes and walked down the basement stairs. He looked at the floor, he knew it was slippery, so he had to be careful. But, of course, Fred was clumsy and he slipped. But before he slipped, he threw the clothes so they didn't get wet. After Fred got up, he went over to pick the clothes up. While he was collecting pants and old tshirts, he picked something up that was his. Or was at least bought for him. The dress. It was a blue and black cotton dress with short sleeved. Fred has been trying to stay away from the dress, because he tries to stop the urge of him wanting to slip on a dress and just do a twirl. But Fred couldnt help it. He missed being in the comfortable dresses that he used to wear. He threw off his shirt and slipped the dress on. Then he took off his jeans. It felt so good to him. He didnt know why he let himself stay away from the dresses..... But he cant let his family see him like this. Right when he was about to take off the dress, his mother walked in.