Chapter 3: Found Happiness

I got out of my bright blur car and looked at the house I lived in for 18 Years of my life. I had been in college for four years, and I visited my little sister and mom every once in a while, but I was finally going to come home to stay for a bit.
Over the eight years, my mom agreed to put me on hormone blockers, and my transformation to become a woman had begun. I let my hair grow long and curly and later on put makeup on my face. I became homeschool at the age of 13, and went into public as a girl. As I got older, my body was finally a feminine shape and everyone saw me as a female, even the people who new I was a male. Those people are my Mom, Tessa, and my boyfriend, Chad.
Chad had instantlly fell in love with me when he saw me in college. After dating for a little bit, I decided it was time to tell him the truth. At first, he didn't understand the whole Transgender thing and seemed a little disgusted. But, I made him understand and he accepted me for who I was... Who I am.
We talked about how we could never have children, but planned on an adoption. I was so happy that he accepted me as who I am, and we planned on being together forever.

I always remembered the day Mom, Tessa, and I went golfing. I had the sane dress I wore for a while until it didn't fit me. Even after that, I kept it. I brought it to a dress maker and she said she could make an exact copy of it in my size. I was so thankful and payed her a good amount of money for it.

That was the dress I was wearing right now. The cotton blue dress.

I shut my car door and began walking to the house. Both of them aren't expecting me because I wanted to surprise them. It had been almost a year since I've seen them both due to being busy in college.
I approached the door and slightly knocked three times. The door slowly opened, and there was my mom, age 45. She saw me and immediately put her left hand on her mouth. I saw a single tear go down her smooth cheek. I smiled and said, "Hey, Mom."
She embraced me with a hug and continued to cry with tears of joy. A few tears rolled down my face, too.

I was so thankful for what my family and friends have done for me to accomplish the hard life of a Transgender.
I was planning on staying with my Mom and Tessa for a little bit, just for old time sake.
And maybe, we will go mini-golfing. 

THE END