Chapter Ten

Yes this is another chapter. Helloooo readers! It's been a while, but oh well. Thanks for being patient. Here's Chapter Ten! (Not edited)

Malia's Pov

I sat in an unknown room with my arms and legs bound with chains. A blind fold covered my eyes enabling me to see where I was. To say I was terrified was an understatement. I thought that being kidnapped by Nash was terrifying. Compared to this, I wouldn't even call it terrifyingly. I seriously feel  like I am going to die. I feel like this is it.

My breathes I am breathing now feel like my last. Not being able to see scares me the most. I am all by myself. I am completely and utterly alone.

The image of him shooting Morgan replays in my mind over and over again. Each time it makes me feel even worse about it. I was the reason he was there. I will never forgive myself if he dies.

The sound of the door opening brings me back to reality. Fingers slid across my jawline. I cringed automatically figuring it out who it was.

"Sweetheart, you might as well get used to me touching you."

" I will never get used to it."

"Don't need to be so harsh," he said placing a kiss on my jawline.

"I would rather die!"

"But I don't want that, sweetheart. I need you alive. Well until Nash comes and tries to take you from me."

"Get away," I hissed venom dripping from every word.

"I am going to actually. Only because I have work to do," Shane said chuckling a little.

He left the room, not saying anything further. I wanted out so badly. The dark room that was filled with nothingness finally got to me. I hated it here and every second I began despising it more. I felt completely hopeless. For all I know Nash would never come and get me. I was set here to die.

I began to think things wou don't have been so bad if I wouldn't have had the blindfold on. Of course it would help if I wasn't chained, but I knew there was no way I was getting out of them. I didn't feel tired, but I knew I was exhausted. I hadn't allowed my body to shut down at all lately. I had been through many things. How could I sleep in a time like this? I don't know how at all.

My eyelids began to droop and then I knew that sleep is what I wanted. I wanted to escape into an abyss of nothingness. It was certainly better than what I had now. After a while I finally allowed myself to fall into the darkness and escape reality.

-

"No she's not dead you idiot," a voice said.

"She looks like it. I mean besides the breathing part."

Right when I reluctantly woke up I heard voices conversing. I had no idea at all who these voice reminded me up. I hadn't ever head them before. It was definitely two guys who didn't sound that old. I felt as if they were just a little older than me.

"Boss just said to come down and watch her. He said she had been asleep for a day or so."

"I don't know about you, but if I was him I'd be worried about her."

"Why would you be worried?"

"She's like sixteen, Nick. You of all people know how it is to be put through this at a young age. She may be he's 'prisoner' but you should still see her as a person!"

"I'm just fine now and she will be too. She'll be just fine. She's strong, can't you tell?"

I couldn't even quite tell who's side they were on. It made now sense to me why they were saying these things. Who was Nick and what did he go through? As bad as my situation was at the moment, I couldn't help but wonder. Nick sounded more juvenile then the other one, but for some reason Nick thought I could handle of all this. In all honesty, I'm not okay. I'll probably never be okay from now on.