Chapter Eleven

Football season is among us children! (: Comment your favorite team! High school, college, NFL, really doesn't matter to me!

//This is short and only half of chapter eleven, but it's all I got for now. Like I said before, I've got nothing at the moment. Although I did change the cast members. So please comment and tell me what you think of the casting!

I couldn't lie, it felt nice to have my hand in someone's that I was familiar with. Whether I completely trusted him or not, I knew who he was. Letting Nick lead me was basically letting someone lead me blind folded. I had no idea where I was or how I was getting out. My gut told me to trust Nick, but how could you trust someone that you hardly knew and haven't seen in years? That, my dear friends, was what my mind told me. It was different with Nick. I felt like I could trust him for an unknown reason.

I followed Nick down the many halls that I had no idea where they led. They strangely looked like what I viewed the description of the Erudite headquarters in Insurgent. It was freak me out, probably more than it should have.

I was not jumping into things and not caring like if I died, like Tris did in Insurgent. I didn't want to die one bit anymore. I had a little taste of freedom as Nick helped me escape through the halls and I wanted all the freedom in the world again. Funny how things work like that.

As we rounded a corner I heard voices that were really close. Fear ripped through me body. Nick turned towards me.

"Listen carefully," he said," I am going to do anything to get you out. Go along with what I am saying."

I nodded and we continued toward the voices.

"Hey Nick!"

"Hey Chad."

"Who's the girl?"

"A prisoner dad told me to take care of."

"You and your dad are close. Wish me and your dad were that close," the guy said laughing.

"It's a difficult thing to do. Now I have to go. I'm on a time schedule."

"Alright, Nick. I'll see you later man."

The guy disappeared around the corner. I breathed a breathe of relief. To say I was scared was an understatement. I had no idea what to do or even say if I had to talk.

My head started to hurt. More white walls went by with a blur. I wasn't comprehending anything that was going on. Heck, I hardly remember what I'm doing now. My legs starting giving out and I couldn't do anything about it. I knew I had to continue, I just couldn't remember why. Pain shot through my head and messed with my eye sight. I let go of the hand that I was holding and gripped my head. What was going on?

"Bambi," I heard someone say.

They sounded very far away. I could hear them clearly though.

"They drugged you. I don't even know who did! Dad said he wasn't going to drug you."

The panic in the person's voice was easily detected.

My body began to feel weightless. Warmth wrapped around my body.

"Lord you're so little. Have they fed you anything?"

My head fell. I lost all ability to move. I am paralyzed. I didn't understand. A rogue year fell down my cheek. I don't understand anything that's going on. I don't even know who I am anymore. I could've sworn I knew a few minutes ago. How could I forget that quick?

"They must have given it to you not too long ago. It's okay. You've lost control of your body, but I've got you," he sighed," you don't even know who I am. You just have to trust me. You have to believe that I'm going to fix this."

All I could do was listen to this voice. I guess I trusted the voice. What other choice did I have? Have no hope at all?

My eyelids grew heavy. I was thankful for that. Sleep was what I needed. I needed escape. Escape from whatever this was.

- Nick's Pov-

I looked down at the helpless girl in my arms. What was I supposed to do? I was scared. I was scared for her. The drug they gave her sometimes had long lasting effects on some people. What if she was one? I didn't know her that well, but I didn't want anything wrong with her. I was helping her escape. The last thing I need is for her to be hurt because of my own father. I continuously sighed because I didn't know what else to do.

Two more hallways, I thought, and we'll be out. Could it be that easy?

"Hey Nick!"

I quickly fixed my posture. I knew exactly who this was.

"Hello brother."

"Where are you going with the girl?"

"I was told to move her to room one cell three."

"Is dad being that lenient with her,"
Josiah asked chuckling.

"I don't know. He already have her the drug, as you can see. She didn't do anything anyways. He's just waiting for, what's his face."

"Dad's not even sure if Nash is coming anymore. He said if he doesn't come he'll just dispose of the girl."

"Well, I better get this girl where she needs to go."

"Alright Bro, text me when you get done."

That was so close. I swallowed loudly. My dad and brother scared me more than anyone in the whole entire world. Seeing what they were cable of scarred me for life. I wish I didn't have to see what they're capable of.

Almost there, I thought, almost there.