03

After dinner Tilda and I watched High School Musical like I suggested.

Luke said that he was going out with some friends so Mathilda and I were alone home.

It was still pretty warm outside and I had packed my bikini so we decided to go out in their pool.

We made some martinis before we went out and poured some chips into a bowl and took it with outside to the pool.

Mathilde had these green blow up chaired that can float in a pool so we both took a seat and took the chips and martinis with us.

After we ate all the chips and drank the martinis we fell off the chairs and just swam around for a bit.

When we saw the time was 01:06 we decided that we should probably get up. I mean we have been in the water for three hours.

I walked in the back door and walked into the kitchen to put the glasses and bowl away while Tilda went strait up to her room.

I walked into the kitchen taking no notice of anyone or anything around me.

I put the stuff in the dishwasher and then headed back to the living room to go up the stairs.

I was startled to see Luke sit on the couch with a beer in his hand.

"Oh my god Luke you scared me" I said holding a hand on my heart being just a tad bit too dramatic.

He just took a sip from his beer bottle in response not caring at all that he startled me.

"I thought you were out with your friends" I said knitting my eyebrows together from confusion.

"I was" he said sounding deep in thought.

I just nodded and then turned around making my way to the stairs but was stopped by Luke's words.

"You know when you think you know someone but then after you see them do something you realise you don't know anything about them?" He questioned.

I just stood there looking at him believing it probably was a rhetorical question.

"And then you look like a total idiot because you put so much trust in this person, Hell you even married that person because you thought that person was the one. You know?"

I stayed silent but slowly began walking over to him having no idea where this was going.

He put his head in his hands and I heard quiet sobs coming from him.

"Luke? Wha-what happened" I stammered rubbing his right arm calmly

He made a muffled groan in his hands before he lifted his face up to meet my gaze.

His cheeks were slightly tear stained and his sapphire eyes were a bit red and puffy.

It takes an idiot too see he has been crying.

He let out one more groan before clearing his throat to speak.

I was still rubbing his arm and I could tell that it helped him.

"I was in a club with Michael, Calum and Ashton" he started "and we were drinking having fun you know"

He sniffed slightly before continuing.

"And then I went up to the bar to get another drink" he said, his voice becoming shaky "and then I saw Agnete making out with some random dude".

I was shocked by his words. I never ever in a million years imagined Agnete, the wife of Luke fucking Hemmings, making out with another man.

"My own fucking wife, the mother of my children, making out with some guy in a club" Luke said putting his head in his hands again shaking his head vigorously.

"Am I not good enough for her?" He asked looking up from his hands again.

I shook my head not understanding why Luke would ever think that.

"No no no Luke" I said taking his head in my hand and making circles in the skin of his cheek with my thumb.

"She is the one not good enough for you" I said still making circular movement with my thumb on his cheek. "You are handsome and sweet and kind and masculine and hot and sexy and nice" I stopped myself before I made it too obvious that I was totally in love with him.

A little dull smile crept up on his face as I kept stroking his cheek.

He leaned in and my eyes widened for a second.

Is he leaning in for a kiss?

I was so ready for a kiss. I have been waiting 3 and a half years for this.

I also leaned in and then closed my eyes to enjoy the thing that was coming.

But words can't explain how disappointed I was when I felt two strong arms wrap around my body.

It was a hug, not a kiss, but a fucking hug.

I have never been so disappointed my whole life.

How can you be so fucking stupid Milla? He will never fucking like you like that get it into your stupid ass head.

My subconscious kept telling me.

He will like you just give him time. He just caught his wife cheating on him not the best time fucking time to kiss.

My subconscious told me again. My reasonable side arguing with my dreamy side.

But both side had very good points.

I hugged him back tightly and rested my head on his broad shoulder.

"It's okay" I whispered in his ear. I wanted to do something more. I wanted to kiss those beautiful lips of his.

But I knew I couldn't.

"Everything is going to be okay" I whispered again.

My lips were aching for the touch of his but instead I decided to kiss his wet cheek instead. I pulled away from the hug his mouth curved up in a small smile making me smile.

It's kinda cheesy. When he smiles I smile kinda thing.

I can't bare to see him like this. I can't believe Agnete did this too him.

How dare she do anything like that to Luke. I can't see any flaws with him. I can't even imagine how long she has been cheating on him.

It breaks my heart to think that anyone could ever do this too him.

It's moments like this that remind me why

I love him

_______________________

Thank you guys so much for reading.

Again more Danish names hehe.

If you don't know how to pronounce Agnete it's Aow-neh-te

Love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️

-Fie