7) Random Writings in a Lost Notebook...

*Lyrics*

Lightweight by Demi Lovato

•You're in control of my heart

•Better be careful what you say

•Easy to fall easy to break

*End of Lyrics*

Hey guys (: Saturday night here (: A week until my birthday!

Well I was looking through a few old notebooks and a lot of entries are about Nick so...

I'll let you decipher them for yourself. Because I didn't always hate Nick...

~~~~~~~

*Lyrics

-like that indescribable feeling in your stomach.

-like your green eyes, make me feel like we're alone.

-that playful tease, that I'm addicted to.

-that beautiful smile that lights up a room

-green eyes with an inner iris of brown.

-you make me smile like an idiot.

*Random Writings

-is it possible for eyes to be that pretty? I mean green eyes with a brown outline in them? I mean so pretty! Then how he saw me and hid. And how cure he was just rambling on and on. Then how I pushed his chair away from me just for him to scoot closer. How he just makes a smile appear on my face...

-And how you state at me and make me worry about looking okay. And how I smile like an idiot when you're around. How you make me feel over-exposed. <3

-So basically he didn't show up to the meeting again today... Maybe its not meant to be. Because every time he fails to show up, he just makes me fall for him more. But getting over someone isn't easy. They can simply smile at you and it makes your day. It makes you fall that much more for them. Which sucks. Then you just get this crash-and-burn heartbreak feeling that like disappoints you and your mood. I guess I couldn't ask for much more than satisfaction.

~~~

Let me know your thoughts on my random thoughts on Nick. See he used to be amazing...