Chapter 3: After sex hysteria

I woke up with a start and was welcomed with an unfamiliar comfy bed that smells like heaven. The bed was wide enough for 3 persons and the bed sheet were the color of the ocean during day time. There were no cluttered clothes in sight except for the towel that carelessly left on the floor. No picture on the side table and no feminine touches in any part of the room. Not to mention that I was fucking naked and all alone. I did a mental eye roll when I realized where I was.

I was in Ranger's bed... again.

You know, here were the things you didn't wanna know about this guy.

First, he was a possessive nut and a downright creep. Second, he treated women like a crystal ball. Easy to break, so if he could lock you up in the Batcave to avoid danger he'd do it without a shadow of a doubt. And he was annoyingly hot and sweet I wanted to gag just thinking about it and did I mentioned he was a creep?

Okay, I admit I loved the guy, but it doesn't mean I wanted a relationship with him.

Nope.

No, sire.

Ranger drives me nuts in so many levels I'd rather eat dirt and die than have another round with him.

And it was a double slapped on my part for letting him under my pants again.

God! What was I thinking? Really!

I literally forgot the contract on my head out there.

Jesus!

I quickly stand up and run to the bathroom and did the fastest shower in woman's history and never bothered to ask any permission to use his clothes. I didn't see any woman's clothes on his massive closet, so I pulled out one of his black V-neck tees and one of his shiny boxers. Sanitation was the least of my problems right now, to be honest. Besides, it was not like Ranger got a disease or something though, it didn't feel right using his personal things.

Okay, I was used into using his things when we're together, but it had been years and he was now a completely different man and I was literally a new girl if I said so myself.

Oh well, there was really a larger argument on the "new me" part because as it turned out, I was still the reckless and impulsive 'ole me.

I did another eye rolling before going down. I expected him to wait for me, but instead I found the note saying he was out for work already and that I should stay home and wait for him and we'll talk before dinner. My Italian blood kick in, not to mention, I hate to be dictated and yelled some expletives on the note.

The phone chirped that stopped me from brutalizing the note which now torn into tiny pieces and scattered on the kitchen floor.

"No one's around" I answered coldly.

"Nice talk." Ranger said and disconnected.

I stared at the phone for a second, then knocked it flying through the window pane. Ranger really knew where to push all of my buttons. I knew he was just checking if I was behaving like I was told to. Due to lack of something to do besides being mad and thrashed his house, I called him.

"There wasn't even a single chip on the cupboard. How could I think without my salt?" I whined then disconnected.

After a few minutes, I called him again.

"I want a pizza now and don't you dare forget my chips." I barked my orders and disconnected.

I feel like a pregnant woman, hormone imbalance and slim patience.

After 10 minutes a black Porsche pulled up in the driveway and Ranger emerged on the front door.

I eyed his bag of chips, doughnuts, pizza and a pack of Corona and almost not noticed his grim face.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked and looked around his living room.

I managed to break his glass window, his pillows were scattered everywhere and the chairs were upside down.

"And?" I said daring him to comment on my handy works.

His eye's narrowed and slumped hard my orders on the kitchen nook and left without a word.

Men!

When I was sure he was gone, I run for the food and bring them all in front of his high definition plasma T.V and dug in.

Oh boy, thrashing his house sure gave me an appetite.

After the Sixth bottle of Corona Beer, my head began buzzing and the pizza doesn't feel good in my stomach. I tried to stand up to go to the sink to wash my face, but the floor suddenly shifted and the gravity pulls me down hard my face first, contact the tiled floor.

--->Edited:3.11.16