Ch 07 Surrender

Chapter not edited so please expected really bad grammar not so much but you know what I mean :)

 Happy reading!

Original upload: May 29, 2013

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 07 "Surrender"

As we were all sitting on Hanna's bed, I could feel Hanna's body shaking. How did they get this video? When I was trying to think, who followed us that night? When I was thinking about who, I had someone in mine. But it can't be that person. He's dead. Was he? But he jumped. Wait. They didn't find his body but only Adam's. My curiosity was expanding more, dangerously. "Hanna, let's go to the police," I said.

"Wait, why?" She asked.

I could feel something creepy crawling under my sleeve, working its way to ruin me and the people around me. I feel as if I'm being watched everywhere I go. I had a gnawing feeling in the back of my mind, always inches between my shoulders. I feel an impulse to turn around because in the back of my mind I know someone's nearby.

"I think I know who it is," I said.

"What do you mean you think?" Sky replied.

I took a deep breath before I could continue my theory. Just thinking that the person is still alive gives me chills. "Remember the incident?" I began explaining. Hanna and Sky nodded and looked as if they remembered it clearly. They looked as if their mind was focused. "Remember the person that committed suicide?" I continued. They nodded again. Then I asked my last question so they can understand what I mean. "Did anyone find his body?"

Hanna and Sky thought to themselves for a second, trying to think back to that day. Then, their eyes widened.

"Do you think that person is Truth or Dare?" Hanna asked.

"I'm not sure but the only way we'll know is if we verify it ourselves," I said.

"How about tomorrow?" Sky asked.

"Why not now?" Hanna demanded.

Hanna doesn't realize that if we leave the house like this and her mom comes before we do, she will be in a lot of trouble. Hanna looked around the room and noticed that her house was still upside down, then realized where we were going with this by her facial expression.

Sky and I decided to help Hanna clean her house before her mom arrived home and, as planned, the house was spotless and tomorrow we'll go to the police.

I said my goodbyes to Sky and Hanna and walked home. On my way home, I feel the cold air slathering throughout my body. My mouth was drying up as well as my throat. While walking to my house I noticed I was right in front of Walgreens and started to realize how thirsty I was. I needed something to drink real fast because my tongue and throat were getting dryer than sandpaper.

Before I was able to go in, I heard a familiar voice. The thing that was odd was not whose voice but how it sounded. They sounded like they were in pain. Without realizing, I followed the sound of the person's voice. I found myself behind Walgreens. Suddenly, I saw someone coming, so I decided to hide behind the nearest brush. I saw two guys and one girl talking about something, but I could hear them. They were wearing all black and they all had these weird signs on their clothes.

As they continued to talk, I decided to sneak out and go into the store. I guess what I heard was wrong. I swore I thought I heard someone was in pain, someone I know. I bought my water and left the store and continued waking home.