Chapter 6

Unknown POV~

I looked down at my mate. She laid on the bed gracefully. She looked like an angel and she was tiny.

She enticed me. She made me curious. Where did she come from? And how is she a white wolf?

I gently brushed her hair out of her face and felt the wonderful sensation of sparks on my fingertips.

I saw her stir and quickly took my hand away. I didn't want to frighten her.

Charity's POV~

I stirred in my sleep, and when I fluttered my eyes open, I saw my mates handsome face looking down at me.

We stared at each other for a long time and I blinked my eyes each time wondering if he would speak.

"You're so beautiful." After ten minutes those were the first words to come out of his mouth.

I blushed. I tried turning my body so he couldn't see me, but he held my shoulders in place on the bed so I was still facing him. All the while, sparks were igniting through me as he touched me.

"What's your name?"

"Charity." I said quietly.

He seemed to look at me in disbelief.

"Why are you called such a weak thing?" He blurted.

"Well...." I looked anywhere but him.

"Look at me!" He yelled just as Troy had the day before.

I panicked. Why would my mate treat me like my hating alpha had?! I tried getting out of his grip. He scared me.

Charity.... Calm.... Deep breaths.... Hope's voice echoed through my head.

"Stop struggling." He said without emotion.

"Why are-are you just-just-just like him!" I whimpered and started tearing up.

"What did you just say?! HIM?!!!!! WHO IS HE?!!!!" He said while turning my face towards him. I could see he was shaking with rage.

"My old alpha. No one loves me!!" I screamed all the emotion I had left on that subject and I fainted yet again.

Unknown POV~

I yet again made my beautiful mate faint again, and all my wolf could do was give me the cold shoulder.

She is delicate. And your mate is not just another one of your pack members, you can't just yell at her like you do to them. You can't scare her. I know we're the Alpha of the best pack out there, but we just can't be horrid to our mate. Ace said huffing at me clearly angry that we haven't once had a nice conversation with our mate.

Dude... I know but I can't keep my anger at bay and you know that. I just don't understand why my mate is so delicate when we are so powerful. I could break her she is a butterfly and I am a beast.

My wolf didn't reply.

How could my mate be so... So... Weak?

Charity POV~
This time when I woke up, my mate wasn't there.

I realized I didn't even know his name.

I stood up, and I walked over to the bathroom I found at the right of his bed.

I looked at the mirror and saw that I have changed since I had shifted. It wasn't major differences, but for some odd reason I just looked even more innocent then I already was.

I heard the bedroom door open and slam shut, and I smelled him. I realized his scent smelled of fire and earth. A strange combination.

"Where is she?!" He said in a panicked voice.

He sniffed the air, and he immediately came into the bathroom.

He had a look of relief on his face, and I realized that's the most emotion I've seen on his face ever.

"Hi Charity." He said simply, and he walked over to me.

Soon, he was right in front of me. He reached for my hand, at the same time he didn't take his eyes off mine.

He brought my hand to his lips, and I felt butterflies and fire raging through my body.

"I don't wish to hurt you." He said and I could see the truth in his eyes.

Suddenly a new emotion pierced through his eyes. I saw lust. His eyes flickered over to my lips and my chest. I looked down, and noticed something I didn't notice before, the dress Hope had put me in was really revealing.

My mates fingers lifted my chin up so I was gazing into his eyes, and he roughly kissed me with so much passion.

I couldn't help but kiss back just as rough. I enjoyed this new feeling. I have never felt this way before.

I grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily as if he would soon disappear. I could tell Hope was shining through me a bit.

He kissed just as hungrily. Soon he lifted me by the waist, and I was set on top of the bathroom counter.

My legs wrapped around his waist, and I soon released the kiss gasping for air. If I didn't have to breath, I would've stayed lip locked much longer.

I looked into his eyes, and our foreheads rested on top of each other.

"Wow." He blurted.

I giggled. That's something I haven't done since I was a little girl.

"This may be weird but I don't even know your name." I said randomly.

"It's Max." He said simply breathing heavily for air. "That was the greatest thing I've ever experienced." He said whilst a smile almost but not quite came to his lips.

I blushed.

After we looked at each other for a good long minute, he pressed his lips against mine yet again, and I grabbed the back of his head tugging at his hair joining in right away.

Max pulled me off the counter, and I still had my legs around his torso. His hands held my butt, and he continued to kiss me roughly.

He laid me on his soft bed, and he broke the kiss.

He stared at my neck, and I knew what he was thinking. And I knew what he was going to do.

He leaned down near my neck, and in an instant, he bit me. He marked me.

Hope howled in excitement. I however didn't know what to feel. I was now tied to Max forever. And I had just found out his name only seconds ago.

(Pic on top is Max)