Angel Wings

I noticed I got off track on the days. I just went back and fixed them. Well, like the last chapter, it's Saturday. I went back to Wednesday on, I think, Hanging on by a Weak Thread. Sorry. Well, it's Saturday.
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Chapter 22
Angel Wings
Your Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Doctors and nurses were rushing in and pushing Grandpa and me out.

"That's my wife!" Grandpa would keep yelling.

"Sir, please, she's dying! Get out!"

I, on the other hand, was only crying my eyes out until I couldn't cry anymore.

Now, we're in the wait room for what's been three hours.

"Grunkle Stan, I told you! It's a medical emergency!"

"Kid, the guy's dead!"

"His head is blown to pieces!"

"Ew! Don't remind me!"

"Besides, Mabel, I..." Stan mumbles the last part. To be honest, I'm just glad to hear their voices.

"Are you the family of (N) (L/N)?" a nurse asks us. I look to her and nod. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but Miss (L/N) is gone."

"Y-you mean she's going to another hospital, right?" Grandpa asks. The nurse shakes her head no, and Grandpa and I brake down in tears. The nurse, on the other hand, obviously didn't care enough to tell us she's in a better place! She just walks away!

"I hope you die in a river!" Odd. I didn't say that, nor Grandpa. I look over to see Stan just standing there, then plops down in the chair beside me.

"I know it's not easy losing someone dear to you," he tells me. Stan holds his hand in a fist. "I know."