The Announcement

The clacking of heels echoed throughout the house as the Assistant hurried to the heiress bedroom. She was looking through the many meetings, interviews, and photoshoots that was planned out for her employer on her iPad. Everything was to be sorted out before the thirty-four year old got finished with breakfast. For a starting personal assistant it would have been to much, but for Tiffany Paddenburg it was nothing. With ten years of practice, it was something of a second nature of to her. Tiffany confirmed and denied each formalities as she opened the door. Inside was a naked dark-hair man and blond woman which laid on a King-size bed. Unaffected by this, Tiffany walked to the windows and opened up the blinds.

"Up Ms. Martin, your father has asked for your presence at 11:31 this morning." Tiffany announced loudly, which was accompany by a groan.

"Whatever for?" The woman asked lifting her head up, to meet the gaze of her assistant.

"It doesn't say ma'am, but it's best that you are not late. Seeing that it's alright 10:15." Tiffany answered calmly.

The blonde's eyes widen, "Why didn't you call earlier."

"I did several times, Ms. Martin." Tiffany replied coolly, "But it was seem that you were tired because your nightly activities."

Tiffany made it very known how she thought about the situation, by letting her eyes wonder around the scene with disgust.

"Don't start with me," She warned, wrapping herself with her blanket. "I'll be taking a shower now....I want him gone by the time, I get out. And make sure no one sees him."

"Don't I always ma'am?" Tiffany said with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Sometimes you fail to achieve that." The woman mumbled, before heading to the bathroom.

Once the door was close, Tiffany made her way towards the bed. The man was handsome, like the many nameless ones that Ms. Martin often bedded, and he was slightly snoring. Tiffany eyed him, deciding what was the best way to wake him, before deciding to rudely shove him off the bed. He yelped in surprise as he collapsed onto the cold hard unforgiving floor. Sleepy brown eyes look up at her with a deadly glare.

"Was that necessary?" He demanded as he yawned.

"Indeed it was sir." Tiffany said in a formal matter, "Ms. Anastasia Martin has requested that you leave immediately."

He blinked once. Then twice, before laughing it off and shaking his head.

"You can't be serious." He chuckled.

And Tiffany resisted from groaning, why was it always men first instinct to be in denial, "I'm afraid that I'm being very serious, and you'll need to leave now. Or I will have the security guards throw you out in an unkindly matter."

The easy grin that the man worn moments before vanished, and was replaced with a scowl. He got up and Tiffany reverted her eyes away from him as she waited for him to get dress. Sounds of the shower could be heard slightly, and Tiffany couldn't help that the man was moving rather slowly. She didn't understand why men were so surprised at how Anastasia treated them. It was always an one-night stands 6 of the 7 days of the week (Sunday, being off limits. Supposedly even Anastasia had morals.) The news of Anastasia's constant transgressions always spread like wildfire, because she was the heiress of Coastbourne Corporations. A big business on Fashion. So it shouldn't come as a surprise to them. But for some reason it was.

Once the man was finished dressing, Tiffany quickly ushered him out in a discreet matter, away of prying eyes. She then rushed back upstairs and asked the head cook, fifty-year old Gwendolyn Carter, to make a quick breakfast for Anastasia to take with her. By the time she came back, the heiress was applying on simple lipstick and eyeliner.