chapter 25

Hey there!!
First of all, let me say sorry, for taking so long to update!
Wattpad had a problem and I couldn't upload the chapter
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.
I'll try and make it fun and cute.
Thanks for reading :)

Harry's POV:

previously:

~When she pulled the car in my driveway , I turned around and smirked at her.

"So, looks like I won! This is my car."
I laughed.

She pouted, and I smirked harder.
I loved being with her. We always ended up arguing with each other, and of course I was always the one who won! Hehehe.
*Evil laugh*~

"Now, come on, let's get some food I am starving!"
I said cheerfully.

She rolled her eyes, but followed me nonetheless.

I struggled to pull my keys out of my pocket and to open the door, but I made it, slightly wincing in pain.

I led her to the kitchen.
The house was empty since mom wasn't home yet.

I'm fucking starving !!
Didn't even have lunch today...

I opened the fridge with my left hand, and examined the contents with a hungry gaze.

Sadly there wasn't any leftovers.

I have to make myself something then.
But I don't feel like cooking, I'll   just make some noodles then.

I turned around only to see her still awkwardly standing and watching me from the door frame.

I chuckled.

"You know you can sit down, right?
That's what chairs or made for."

I said sarcastically pointing to the dinning table in the center of the kitchen.

She rolled her eyes and made her way to a chair and sat down.

"Shut up Styles! I know that. Anyways...does it still hurts?" She said nodding toward my injured hand.

I looked down at my hand playing with the corner of the handkerchief.

I shrugged.

"Yeah, a little bit, but it's bearable. I'll take some painkillers though."

She smiled before walking to me and taking my hand in between hers, careful to not hurt me, and examined it.

"I think we should get it clean first, can't risk it to be infected. Where is the first aid box?"
She asked me.

"Ehm, up in my bathroom."
I said pointing upstairs.

I held her hand with my non injured hand and led her to my bedroom.

"Sit down, I'll go get it."
She told me once we reached up.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't start it again, Parker , I totally can go and get it myself. I am not handicapped for fuck  sake!"
I said getting annoyed again.

She rolled her eyes at me, crossing her arms against her chest, as she frowned at me.

She gave me that look, you give to a stubborn child, who won't listen to you when you try to warn them, but then let go, and let them see what the consequences are for not listening to you.