The Post

He was finally done. He had set up his hideout, and it was beautiful. Not as beautiful as her of course but beautiful.

He flew out with caution and found her cell. He quietly opened it, and looked at her sleeping form.

He scooped her up then carefully locked the cell behind him.

Her scent seemed to swirl around him and for a second he felt...human again.

He shook out that thought and flew away to his hideout, making sure to be careful of the beautiful woman he was holding.

When he flew, she clutched onto his stoned clothes and buried her head in his neck. To him this felt right. But he knew she could never feel the same about him.

When he landed he made sure that she was still asleep. He flicked his hand up and the lights slowly turned on one by one.

He had brought his own couch and bed so she could be comfortable. Well, as comfortable as possible.

Her form moved and he gently set her down on the bed, putting the sheets on her body.

He knew that in an hour she would wake up, so he decided to make her breakfast.

When she woke she did not feel that back ache like before or that smell of rotting flesh. She had a good nights rest and she smelt food.

Her nose led her to the 'kitchen' and there stood the man that had brought her here. "Morning!" He chirped without turning from the pancakes that he was preparing.

"Morning?" She felt unsure what to do or say. It is fairly strange to wake up in a bed that is resting in a cave.
But after she had been captured she felt as though it shouldn't be a shock.

"I made you breakfast. Any questions you have, will have to wait until you are done eating. When you are done come see me in my office down the hall" he stated. He hoped she had questions so they could talk.

She indeed had many questions. But one question stood out the most.

Why?

After she was done she was surprised that the food tasted good. Who knew that Stone Devils could cook.

He waited patiently for her and hoped for the the best. He certainly did not want to answer any questions that involved his past....at least not now.
But he knew she wouldn't ask today.

She walked down the hall and was surprised to find pictures hanging on the walls. Quite a few were of paintings. She stopped to look but wanted to get some answers of why she is here. She left the hall and sat down opposite to him in his office.

He nodded and waited for her to ask questions.

"Why?" Was the obvious first question.

He made a thinking face, pretending of course and spoke wisely, "You are too beautiful to be locked away deary. I made this place as an escape of your future in there. A simple thank you is all I need."

She felt anger flare up inside her, "What!? You think this is an escape!? This is just so you can kill me yourself! I don't need to say thank you because there is no thank you to be said" she almost felt confused of her choice of words.

This time he felt anger, "If you are going to have that attitude then I shall set some rules. First: never go outside without my permission. Second: no swearing or any rudeness directed to me. And third: if your going to be snobby you might as well clean the place with that dirty mouth of yours."

She was shocked, and so was he. He never thought he would speak that way again but his anger brings out the worst in him.

"Your schedule will be posted on the fridge after dinner! Now leave unless you would like to comment."

She glared, "I hope you die!"

He smirked, "If you disobey my rules, you will be punished. And for that comment," he made a thinking face, "is two hours on the post"

One thought entered her mind at that point, 'what was the post?'