Devils Are Trying To Love

This book is coming to an end *cries*. I know this book is short, but I was trying to make this book as long as a movie would be.

After the two love struck experiments had their moment and had agreed to be girlfriend and boyfriend, Josh now human felt so much emotions swirl through his mind. Although he still had much of his creature like qualities he felt a bit upset that he won't be the same ever again, but was thrilled never the less.

Yes Lauren had only been with Josh for a short amount of time but she felt like she had fell in love with him anyways.

Their hearts danced the same song as they gazed into each other's eyes, each just as lost in their own little world that they had just created together.

The dungeons had become noisy for the Devils were desperately trying to fall in love, and they all had with a single human. The problem was that the human had to love back, and they didn't want it to happen.

Josh and Lauren heard all the shouts and rushed into the cells to see chaos. From left to right there was Devils holding a human and the human struggling to get free. Josh spoke loud and strong, "Everyone!" He had gotten their attention, "Now I know that you humans don't want to be loved by us devils, but if we learn to love and you learn to love us back we change. I was once one of the Devils. Lauren-" he pointed to her "loved me and now I have changed into human;I've changed back. We used to be one of you, but we were experimented on and became devils. If you love us back this could change everyone's lives. This could change the world!" His speech had everyone shocked.

The humans didn't know whether to trust him or not. Yes he seemed human but he was also still a creature with wings.

Lauren knew that these humans wouldn't want to take Josh's advice so she spoke up, "Everyone listen up! I know these beasts have taken you away from your homes and no you shouldn't trust them. Just trust their hearts, think about it! Think about that fairy tale where there's a beast and a human, well this time its us! Let them love you, let us love them! Come on people don't you want them o be human?" She let out a moment of silence so that they had a second to think, "If you love them back they will change into humans again! Come on people lets do this! Who's with me!?" The room was full of cheers and everyone tried to accept one another.

Josh was a bit jealous that Lauren could get these humans to agree but he kept to himself. He knew better than to start a fight with his new girlfriend on the first day of officially being together.

Lauren was proud that everyone could accept these devils, but now I guess she couldn't call them that. Lauren had a good feeling about this new revolution, she knew the world would be a different place after this, her heart filled with pride as she realized these humans were sacrificing their freedom and time to be with the Devils. Just like she did, and she was happy she had the chance to get to know him.

Josh thought this wouldn't last, he and Lauren barely lasted through all that time together, how are they going to do it? He looked at Lauren who was in la-la land and instantly his heart felt like it glowed. He truly did love her, she was the most beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, adorable, strong, lovable human being he has ever encountered with. But did she love him just as much? Josh knew he was ugly before he changed and then uglier when he was a devil and now he thought he was decent. But did she only like him for his looks?

Lauren knew what was going on inside his head, she could practically feel the sadness radiating off of him. No, looks are just a bonus, she thought. And while he was staring hard at the floor Lauren took in his amazing features like his cuteness when he concentrates, the way he talked, the way he smiled, and lastly the way he loved her. She smiled as she thought of him. Lauren looked down at his hands, that have been put into fists and gently grabbed his right hand and then the left. "Josh?" Her voice was smooth and majestic it made Josh's head whip up to look he run the eyes. She could see the sadness clearly but he tried to hide it with a smile.

"Yes love? What is it?" His voice was concerned, it hid the sadness well.

"I hope you know that I really do love you," Josh visibly swallowed, "and not for you good looks, that's just a bonus, I love you because you make my world beautiful, you make me feel beautiful, your living being, your soul is beautiful." Lauren told him truthfully.

Josh snorted but it turned into a giggly laugh, "I thought I was the romanced one" he joked.

They both laughed together in harmony and smiled, "I love you" she whispered. "I love you more" he whispered back, and they both broke into smiles.

Josh didn't know what else to say, or do so he did what his heart told him to do. He swiftly glanced at Lauren's lips and took a shot. Slowly he leaned down and gently pressed his lips on hers, and he let their lips dance passionately.