Helping hand

Hiccup and toothless were in mid flight dodging and weaving effortlessly amongst the clouds.

"What do you think bud? Time to try the dragon fly?"

Toothless's eyes widen in shock

"Come on what's the worse that could happen?"

Hiccup sets the wings up and prepares both him and toothless and... Jumps. soon he begins to glide and toothless not far behind

Hiccup looked forward hills were forming meaning he was losing altitude. Toothless flew as fast as he can and landed at a good spot in front of hiccups path.

The dragon looked to his left and saw a boy about hiccups age, shadowed leather armor covered most of his already hidden body, his eyes a dark brown. A scar on his left eye.

Toothless caught hiccup and when Toothless looked back the other male was gone...
"What did you see bud?"

A while later.

Hiccup and toothless were flying in the air once again. Going deep into a fireworm nest just east of the hills, and mountains
"According to our map dragons edge should just-" when hiccup looked up he saw that his map was wrong.

"Oh nevermind.Were actually lost"

A fire worm flew up and hit toothless's prosthetic back wing making a hole big enough for them to fall toothless falling in soft shrubs and hiccup falling towards a set of rocks.

But was stopped by a pair of arms and was set Down.

"So your the rider"

Hiccup looked at his savior about to speak when toothless came and grabbed Hiccup in a protecting manner.

"Toothless! He just saved me I think he's okay for now."

"My name is Y/N. I won't try to hurt you. You have a Nightfury! To be honest if you weren't riding him I would be scared to even go near it."

Toothless growled

"Toothless! He ment that in the best way.. I think"

Hiccup looks around and remembers that there was fireworms near.

"Listen, Y/N it's nice to chit chat but we need to get outta here. Fireworms aren't the kindest of dragon types."

All three run and find shelter away from the nest. Starting a adventure Berk has ever been apart of.