Back at the Edge

Hiccup and Y/N flew until a large wooden tower came into Y/N's sight.

"Is that The edge?"

"Yep! the landing platform is right there."

Hiccup and Toothless were the first ones to land. Then Y/N and hydra directly after them.

Hiccup got off of toothless and waved his arms in the air.

"This is Dragons edge."

"Wow. I'm impressed."

After they laughed they heard yelling from outside and when Y/N looked they see 3 others.

"Oh great. Them."

Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut were all yelling at each other. Until Astrid walked over. Stopping them.

"Hey you guys need to be quiet. Hiccup and the other one will come soon."

"Uh Astrid they just showed up." Ruffnut said pointing up at hiccup and Y/N.

"Hey Astrid. When did you get here?"

Astrid scoffed and walked away.

"Astrid?"

Snotlout Ruffnut Tuffnut walk after her.

"She still doesn't trust me." Y/N mumbled to himself.

Hiccup heard him. And looked back.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Hiccup looked at Y/N. He looked lost in thought.

"Hey Y/N. This might be really late but I really wanted to say thanks. I mean if it wasn't for you I would've had a face full of rocks. Or died by those men. Thank you."

"Don't thank me. If it wasn't for me those men would've never have found Berk. You all seem nice." He looked out of the door. "Well most of you anyway. And I don't want this place to suffer the same like my home.... Let's go explore the Edge."

Y/N began to walk away but hiccup grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"I'm not done talking to you. What do you mean like your home?"

Y/N looked at his hand and back at Hiccups face. As he began to pull his hand away. Astrid walked in.

"What's going on here?!"