Chapter 1

am in the process of editing this story so please bear with me... Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               My name is Gracie schmdt and I will always and forever hate Austin Mahone. It all started when Austin and I were Twelve. We were best friends until about 2 years ago when him and his mom suddenly moved to San Antoinio Texas. It crushed me that day when he practically cut me out of his life. Now here we are two years later and my mom is telling me that we are moving to San Antonio of all places!!! I am currently packing up my room because my mother, my father, My three sisters Britney, Lauren and Adele and my four brothers Alec, Tanner, Cody, Ethan and I were moving in just three days. Three days until my life is changed for forever. In my family I am the third youngest and the only person with brown hair in my family my sisters and my mom have blonde hair and blue eyes. While the boys have brown hair and brown eyes. I am the odd man out or I guess woman I have colour changing eyes that no one outside of my family knows about. When my eyes are blue it means I'm sad, when they're black I'm mad, green means I'm happy, purple means I'm hopelessly in love, brown means everything else embarassed, excited and scared. It's definitely something I'm so self conscious about.

           Packing is so not my favourite thing to do but it must be done. After I am done packing the majority of my thing I only have a few things left to pack in my messenger bag like my laptop, phone, my song book and my headphones but; those are my life lines and I don't feel like packing them away just yet. I got out my laptop and went on YouTube and uploaded a new video on my youtube channel. My youtube channel is my pride and joy that's for sure. I chose a song that I am currently obsessed with called Lips of An Angel by: Hinder. I got lost in the music as I always did when I made these videos. When I finished I heard clapping, I turn around to see Alec,Tanner and Ethan standing outside my bedroom door clapping.
"whoa, how do you sing like that??" Ethan asks looking astonished.

"Lots and lots of practice my dear brother." I say turning off the mic and beginning to edit the video before posting it on youtube.

"No kidding you must need to practice twenty four seven to be that good." He compliments.

"Something like that, is there something you guys wanted?"

"We just wanted to know if you needed any help packing but I can see that you don't." Alec says looking around my bedroom with an impressed expression on his face.

"Nope, I'm all set. Thanks for the offer though, I really appreciate it." I smile at them gratefully.

------------- Three Days Later --------------------

Moving day has finally come and I'm so happy to be leaving my old life here in montana for some hot and sticky subarb in Texas. Here we are though in Texas at our new house. I have to give my parents credit though they did a good job.

"Kids, just to warn you our new neighbours are coming for dinner at six so please be ready and on your best behaviour." My mom says before turning on her heel and walking back into the kitchen. Great! That leaves me three hours to get ready. I quickly run upstairs to the bathroom and hop in the shower. When I'm finished I wrap a towel around my body and race to my new bedroom. I quickly search through my suitcases and boxes of clothes in search of my clothes that I wanted to wear tonight. I chose a purple tank top and blue shorts with my flipflops. I pulled my hair up into a sock bun and put a bow under neath it at the back of my head. I pair that eyeliner and mascara with a clear gloss on my lips. I end up hanging out downstairs in the living room until I hear a knock at the door.

"I got it mom!" I yell over my shoulder walking over to the door. I open it to see two teenage boys standing there.

"Hello I'm Gracie Schmdt and you boys are??" I ask sweetly.

"Hello my name is Alex, it's a pleasure to meet you." One of the boys say with a smile on his face.

"Pleasure to meet you too." I say smiling back.

"Hello, I'm Austin." The other boy says and my face pales. Austin is standing on my door step.

"Oh Austin it's so nice to see you again. It's been so long!" I exclaim trying to supress my anger.

"I'm sorry what?" He asks dumbfounded.

"Maybe this will ring a bell. I'm the best friend that you left in montana without any contact what so ever."

"Gracie!! Whoa, puberty has done wonders for you." He says and I glare angrily at him.

"Dude, that was so not a good thing to say. I'm so sorry Gracie sometimes he just doesn't have a filter." Alex appologizes with a frown.

"Don't worry Alex, it's all good. Being friends with him for years has made me learn a thing or two about him and his horrible filter."

"I can see us getting along just fine." He laughs high fiving me.

"Me too, so Austin have you got anything to say?'

"I really am sorry Gracie. You don't know the whole story, I have a good reason why I lost connection with you."

"OH really?? HAHA that's great I'd love to hear this." I roll my eyes. Just as Austin is about to open this mouth my mom comes into the room with people who I remember as mamma Mahone and a girl who I'm assuming is Alex's mom.

"Oh kids I see you've met each other. How wonderful." My mom says smiling.

"Oh yeah just dandy." I say through gritted teeth.

"Come and eat kids it's dinner time." Mamma Mahone says and the three of us follow our mom's into the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thank you to everyone who is reading and who have read this book. I am currently going to be editing this book so as it approaches the 100K it can be the best it can be for all of you. I wrote this a couple of years ago and I wanted to re read it. What I found was horrible, It was so cringe worthy and I hope that you all will stick with this book while it's being re written.

Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoyed this first chapter