Chapter 2

Gracie's pov

Ethan looked at me like 'who is that?' So i mouthed 'Austin.' Ethan's mouth was like an 'o' shape. yeah ohh ethan.

"so, Michelle how has everything been since you guys moved here?" My mother asked.

"Well, I divorced my husband and he was sent over seas to fight. Austin started singing and then became friends with Alex. how has life been since we last saw you?" Michelle asked.

"Well, Definately alot of ups and downs to say the least." My mother answered.

- After Dinner -

" Alex,Ethan,Tanner and Cody are in their rooms would you three like to go swimming?" My mother asked.

"We have a pool?" I asked. My mother nodded.

"WERE GOING SWIMMING BOYS!!" I screamed. The devil and Alex chuckled.

"Mom, i'm going to go and get my swimming trunks." They both said.

" ALRIGHT HONEY!!" their mothers said. They ran out the door. I bolted up the stairs and into my room. i ran to my closet and pulled out a purple bikini and a blue pulover. i put sunscreen on my shoulders and arms and stomach and legs then grabbed my sunglasses and ran down stairs. I laid down on a lounger we unpacked and closed my eyes. not long after i felt four hands grab my arms and legs. I screamed.

"AUSTIN CARTER FLIPPING MAHONE AND ALEX WHATEVER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" i screamed. They laughed.

"No we're fine." they both said. They dropped me in the pool when i resurfaced i saw the boys faces they were in hysterics.

" You think this is funny??" I asked. they nodded.

"Yes very." Austin said.

" Whoa what's with your eyes?" Alex asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Why are your eyes black?" He asked.

"AUSTIN YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER HATE YOU AUSTIN MAHONE NOW MATTER WHAT YOU DO." I screamed. "Oh and they show anger." I said getting out of the pool. I ran inside and up the stairs. I ran into what felt like a wall. I looked up and saw my four brothers.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!" they all asked.

"Who do i have to beat up?"  Tanner asked. Typical Tanner.

"Nothing." i said.

"We know something is up your eyes are black." Ethan said a matter of factly.

"ugh.... so their is this guy you know Austin Mahone the boy who is downstairs well he thinks just because he moved away and then we move that it means that he is my best friend again." I said.

" But that doesnt explain the fact that your dripping wet and your eyes are black." Cody said. geez sometimes i think these boys don't have brains.

"He dropped me in the pool and then stood there and laughed at me." I seethed.

"Just hear him out the next time he trys to talk to you." Tanner said.

"Okay tan i will now i have to change can you let me through?"  I asked.

"Sure." They said and moved. I ran to my room and cried while i was changing into white skinny jeans a 'Love sucks' t-shirt and black vans.

"Ethan tell mom i'm going for a walk." I said.

"Okay." He said and i was out the door thinking. Why the hell is he magically back in my life.

I Will Always And Forever Hate You Austin Mahone *Currently Editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें