Chapter 5: Let the game begin!

Hello, back again. Hoped you liked the last chapter now is time for a new one. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third persons's POV)

Tap
Tap
Tap

Light footsteps tapped on the cold tile floor. A girl of fifteen walked like a model towards the classroom of first years. She opened the door and...

"Hello, I'm Lucinda Grace. Pleasure to meet you all" she greeted every student in the classroom.

"LUCINDA GRACE!"

"OMG. LUCINDA GRACE!"

"What's she doing here?"

"Can I get your autograph?"

"SILENCE!" the teacher yelled at the students. 

Fearing him they all sat down quiet. 
"Now, let me introduce you all to the new student whom you all already know. Lucinda Grace" he said with a worshipping tone. "Please miss Grace take a seat". He gestured her towards the empty seat next to a sleeping guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucinda's POV)

Seriously it's so hard to be so popular. My hand was hurting so much. I could barely even move it. Ugh! I don't ever want to write another autograph. I'm such a hypocrite...

Looking outside the window at the school cafeteria I saw a pair of college students who were laughing at some photo. I couldn't see it clearly but from the conversation they had it must be some naked model or something.

Come to think of it. Isn't Eric around here? The high school was supposed to be connected with the college building after all. 

Getting up from my seat I started go to the college building that was just on the other side of the building I was in. 

Describing Kingdom isn't hard at all. The school building looks like "Drottningholm" (a swedish palace) but next to it were other buildings bigger than it. The building to the left of Kingdom is the college and to the right lies the kindergarten and middle school. To be honest the college building looks like a fantasy castle, with towers and everything. They even have The Swedish flag hanging down from the balcony not to mention the knights in shining armors and everything although there are security guards all over this place. 

While walking through the colorful park I greeted the gardener and even talked to him. He was an old man who had no family of his own except for all the plants in this garden. I thanked him for taking care of this beautiful garden and everything like that. The old man seemed very happy that I had talked with him. It really does seem like nobody else's does that.
After talking to him I continued walking to the college building. Yep, it was the college building that I had seen in the game whenever I played it. Ugh! I so hope I won't fail surviving. 

Now, where is that little bastard?

★★★

Okay, let me just say this. This building is a lot bigger on the inside and trust me it is. 

How many times have I walked past this statue again?

~3 hours later~

Argh! so annoying. I'm already late to my class but I can't go because I'm lost! I'm so gonna cry soon. Yeah, I'm a crybaby deal with it. But can you blame me for the builders to build such a complicated building?