Chapter 13: Engagement Part 2

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Aleksei's POV)

So far everything was going smoothly. Nobody had tried assassinate me or someone else. Even the most jealous one hadn't moved yet and simply kept drinking glasses of wine. I truly pitied that person's situation and I knew Lucinda did too. After all she did have a roll to his misery and so did I. But he wasn't allowed to complain he chose this out of free will. And I was glad he did. It made it less complicated when I would steal her away.

My suit wasn't so bad...

What could go wrong?I looked over at my fiancee who wore a hanbok which covered everything up on her body but made it extremely elegant

I looked over at my fiancee who wore a hanbok which covered everything up on her body but made it extremely elegant. But that didn't stop me from having lustful fantasizes about what's underneath her dress. And I would really like to stroke my hands through her released black hair...
Lucinda glanced over me and glared. She was so cute when she was angry too. 

– Behave, she sent me the thought.
Communicating through thoughts are we now...

– Of course, why wouldn't I? I asked and looked at what she was staring.
I smirked and asked:
– Do you want to touch it?

– Shameless! We're in front of other people!
I laughed and held out my hand, saying:
– Come here...
She placed her hand in mine and got over to sit on my lap. Her arms surrounded my neck and her head rested on my chest. And I softly caressed her head. People who saw this immediately stared in awe others took pictures or stopped with whatever they were doing. They could barely believe that such a cold-hearted emperor could make an act of love. I smirked at their thoughts.

– Stop! she screamed in her head when I had attempted to move. Stop being such a dirty horny boy.
– That's what you're saying but in fact you love this side of mine. 

She blushed because she knew she couldn't lie. How cute!

In that moment I could feel several strangers presence enter the palace. 

– So, my dear brother The Duke of Vassilissa has finally decided to attack us. Are you scared?
– Why would I be?
I kissed her and shocked our guests even more.