Chapter 7

Y/n's POV:

I followed Di-kun up the two flights of stairs that led to the roof, since this was our free period.

We kept walking when I thought I heard more footsteps. I stopped, making Di-kun stop as well.

"What is it?" He asked.

I shushed him. "I hear footsteps."

We both listened, but they had left.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I looked up at him and smiled. "My bad. Must be my imagination."

"That's fine, let's go."

We finally got out on the top of the roof to see the sun a little high up in the sky. The orange nearby it and a little bit of pink and purple from the sunrise. It was beautiful.

Di-kun walked with me over to the railing near the school entrance. We both started to lean against the railing, kind of close.

"Do you enjoy it here?" He asked.

I looked over at him. "Yeah. It's great! Everyone's so nice and the teachers seem great."

Di-kun smiled. "Well, that's good."

I smiled too. "I guess so. What time does the period end?" I asked, changing the topic.

Di-kun looked down at his green watch. "In about...20 minutes. We have a while."

I nodded and looked back at the beautiful area before the both of us. I couldn't get over how pretty Tokyo is. I could look at this place forever.

I then noticed that Di-kun had been looking at me the whole time. I turned and looked up at him. "What are you looking at?"

"You, of course."

That statement earned a blush from me. Di-kun smiled once again.

I looked away, and he gently grabbed my chin to look at him.

"I really think your pretty, y/n." I started blushing even harder. He then started leaning closer. I knew what was coming, but I pushed him back. Di-kun looked confused. "What's wrong?"

"It's just, I don't really know you that well, and you were just about to kiss me. I'm sorry, I'm just not good at understanding people."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well..." I was at a loss for words. What WAS I trying to say? I thought.

"I think I see." He let go of my chin and backed up. "I don't think your ready for any relationships."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that's right. But we can still be friends."

Di-kun looked sad. He must REALLY want to be more than friends, but I don't want that just yet. I acted like I didn't notice it. He then put on a smile.

"Yes, we can still be friends."

I went over and hugged him, then he left, saying he wanted to talk with some of his friends.

I stayed on the roof just until the bell rang for my next period.

-----

Ori's POV

I still couldn't believe that...that... guy actually tried to take my y/n-senpai! I could KILL HIM (Which I planed to do later)!

I hid behind one of the doors to the roof I had been hiding nearby while Dimontaio left to go downstairs. I looked around the door to see senpai looking over the ledge of the school. Man, she's so hot, but I'm to much of a chicken to tell her.

I then thought of something. I pulled out my phone and looked at the date;
February 10. Valentines Day was four days away! I could tell her then!

But in the meantime, I'll send her some gifts anonymously so she'll be suprised when I ask her to be my Valentine.

It's perfect.

I then walked back down the stairs, ready to sneak home and get her first gift together. I can skip a few days, I mean, it's all for her...

My senpai...

Y/n...

-----

Sup Fanatics,

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, my data plan is making my phone do some bizz, it sucks! I also finished the newest chapter of Aaron and Demo 2 a little bit ago, so you guys can read!!

As soon as the WiFi starts working, I'll post this, or either the 10th, sorry that's when something with my data resets, so thanks for being patient (if you weren't, sorry!).

- MysteriousKyrgy ♡