Chapter 4

I sat in silence around the café table. The environment around me was tense. My stalker was sitting in front of me and he hasn't open his mouth since we sat. This was weird, why the hell would he want to talk me after he just literally ruin my life.

  "Are you.." I was interrupt when the waiter came at the table.

  "My I take your orders?" He asked in a polite manner, I looked up at him and gave him a friendly smile.

  "Hey, Richard. I'd like a dark coffee please."

  "One black coffee coming up," he smiled at me before turning to my stalker at said, "And you sir, what may I get you?"

  "A coffee with cream." My stalker answered.

Of course, he was one of those coffee with cream guys, not that I didn't like it but it was more expensive. I sat and starred at my stalker. Then I finally put up the courage to speak.

  "Are you.."

"What kind.."

We spoke spontaneously.

  "You go first after all you brought me here, there must be a reasonable explanation for you making me lose my job." I said still looking at my stalker.

"Ms. Bisson, what kind of woman are you? Do you just sleep with man, get pregnant and  leave the child? Ugh?" my stalker said. I looked at him with raised brows but didn't comment. I stay silent and he realizes this and continued. "Why did you leave the child at my office?"

Now that got my attention. "What?" I shouted too loud. I received looks from persons around me and I held my head down in shame. That looked up back at him and whispered. "What are you talking about? I've never seen you in my whole twenty six years of my life only yesterday when you were stalking me and today I saw you. So dude you have the wrong person. Try and look somewhere else for your baby mother , because I'm not her." I remember he calling me Alliyah. He was probably mistaken me for her. What a fool! He doesn't know who he spelt with.

  "I didn't say you were."

  "What?" I was too confused to even response to what he said.

"You didn't get pregnant by me, I'm not that careless. I'm not careless enough to have unprotected sex with gold-diggers like yourself.  The child's my father's." He said in a shape note.

I burst out laughing. I'm not weird but it's not every day a stranger accuse you of sleeping with his father and getting pregnant. Nit everyday a poor person like me is called a gold-digger either. I defiantly know how he's feeling now. I sobered up and looked in his eyes.

  "Now I know what you're talking about." I stared at him and shake my head then I asked. "One. Do I look like a gold-digger? Trust me, if I am, it seems I'm not digging good because I'm still living here in the slums of New York. Two. Do you I look like the type to sleep with a man who's old enough to be my father?" My rhetorical question hung in the air. "Well know I'm not. Sorry to say I prefer men my age. I leave those things for my sister. I presume she's your father's mistress?"

Richard came over and placed our coffee on the table and left.

  "Since you're not answering I guess she is." I said then start sipping my coffee.

  "I knew you'd deny it and that why I need prove. I want to see your birth certificate, your ID, your doctor report and your driver's License."

  "Hmm..you're not a very good observer, you'd have noticed I don't have a car, thus no driver's license. That expired years ago. You can have a copy of all the other documents. Hell! You can keep them." I said with a smile on my face.

  "Okay, then I'm coming home with you then." He replied still not convince that I'm not who he's looking for.

  "Mhhm..sure. I don't trust you. I wanna see some ID now." I looked at my stalker as he took out his wallet. He took out his ID and place it on the table. I took it. I scanned it with my eyes and place it back on the table.

"So your name is Alexander Javier Carter." What a nice name for a mean man. "You're 30, you look more like 50 to me but who am I to judge?m" I smiled with my statement and brought the coffee cup to my face finishing it off. I could tell that he was angry and furious at me by the way he was staring at me. I never behave like this before, I'm just maybe happy that someone was having a conversation with me. I am not the type with friends, I stayed home with my animal or walk them and they were my friends, every since my sister betrayed me, my life was completely different from I'd hope it to turn out. This might even the longest conversation I've had in three years with someone apart from Carlos. Yes, my life is sad and not a lot of things in it, but guess what less is best, the less things you have the less trouble you'll get in. I don't show feelings anymore. I stay away from things that will lead me to get hurt. My biggest fear is to getting hurt again.

My stalker cough or should I say Mr. Carter. I look up at him to see him eyeing me. "Are you done yet?" he asked. I looked down at my cup and nod.

He called Richard. Richard came with the receipt in his hand I began to take out my purse. I heard Mr. Carter spoke. "No. I'll pay, after all I dragged you in here in the first place."

   "Okay," I saw Mr. Carter get up and I followed.  We exit the store and I saw him going opposite from the subway station. I called out. "The subway is this way,"

  "I don't do subways," Well he's boosty. "I have a car, follow me." He command and I obeyed his instruction and followed closely behind.

I know it was weird, I'm following a stanger to his car. But he has the answers to question i needed answers to. One of which is why he made me loose my job. The worst thing about it too is that he mistake me for Alliyah, my twin. She always seem to mess up my life every opportunity she gets. I wonder why, we best friends then all of sudden this man came and offered her something she said she couldn't deny, from that my sister was gone. She was gone with the wind.

We reached the car park and I saw him walked up to a car, and not just any car. It was 2015 Blue Audi. Yes, his car is on fleek. A sexy car for a sexy man. Wait. Did I just say that I meant I nice car for a ...hmm man.

   "Are you gonna stand there and stare or enter the car. I looked where the voice was coming from to see that Carter was already in his car. I shrugged and entered the passenger seat.

What a douche!