Chapter 6:Party time

"Blake, be a good brother and let us have the party here; you don't want to miss your baby sister's birthday, do you?"

My older brother was so trusting when I used my baby voice that he rarely said no.

"No." Well, I did say rarely.

"Fine, you're a sad excuse for a brother," I said.

"Excuse me, what exactly did you say?"

"You heard me, I'd never want to 'disrespect' the alpha again."

"You are not going to throw a party at the pack house and that is final."

"O mister popularity of 1805 does not want me to throw a party to save his reputation and his little old ego."

With that, I walked out the door and straight to Jason's house...

Jason gave me an extra key to his house a few months ago, so I've been spending most of my time here. "Jason, can we have the party here at your house?"

As I walked up to Jason's room, I heard kissing noises.

You'd never guess what I found as I slowly opened the door... my twin sister kissing my boyfriend.

They were completely unaware of my presence. "Ooooh my dear little sister, is this what you do when you go to study?"

When she heard me, she jumped off his couch and landed with a thump on the floor.

"Sophia baby, what are you doing here?" Jason asked, his cheeks flushed. 

"Hmmm let me think I'm here to throw a party but instead I find my sister here, oh, and believe me the sounds were terrible I thought for a second that a cat was being tortured but I only have one question for you both."

"Okay?"

"How long?"

"I'm not sure what you mean." my sister signed.

"O fuck off Adriana, don't you think that when I found out that you two have been doing this for a while, it says a lot for all your extra studying at the 'library,' don't you?"

"It's been almost two weeks now."

"So, Jason, why did you decide to kiss my sister?"

"Well, when you're not around, I just kiss your sister because it's so much easier and she looks just like you."

"You're such a jerk!" I'm guessing my sister exclaimed.

Wow, I never thought my sister would use that word, and I'm so proud of her. "Okay, I'm having the party here tonight, no questions unless you want me to make your life a hell, and believe me, it will be so easy!"

After that, my sister got up off the floor, slapped him, and left with tears in her eyes. I went to him, cupped his cheek in my hand, and made him look me in the eyes. As he did so, he slowly closed his eyes and I gave him a right hook.

"That's for cheating on me and kissing my sister, you worthless piece of horse shit."

I left his house with a smile on my face; it felt so good. After a while, I called Bryan and told him where the party would be held and that he should begin with the decorations.

*****PARTY TIME*****When I arrived, the party was in full swing. 

I was wearing a little heart-shaped black dress that reached almost to my upper thigh and was embellished with beads, a glove on my right hand, and my black high-heel spiked boots.

And tonight was the night I'd meet my mate and shift for the first time. At 2:39 a.m.

I have been wondering what color my wolf would be.

I only had a few drinks until I saw the time: 2:37. I only had two minutes to go to the forest with my sister; all I had to do was find her, and once I did, I took her straight into the forest.

They say your first shift would hurt like hell, and now I'm about to find out.

As the clock struck 2:39, I began to remove my clothes, and I could feel my bones breaking and hair beginning to grow on my body as my limbs were extending you could hear my cries from afar, I fell to the forest floor screaming on the top of my lungs. 

I could feel my snout extending and my teeth growing I couldn't even describe the pain, but that's when I heard my sister's screams next to me. I blacked out right after.