• 13 • The blossom

Mikasa

"AAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" I stabbed the Eren that said cherry blossom.
And just as I guessed I killed Jean who disguised himself as Eren.

I saw his eyes die before me...he mumbled something to me...something I'll never forget..

Just then his eyes died..I pulled out the sword as his body fell to the ground and his blood bathed my body.

I look at Eren with tears swelling up in my eyes. Everyone around me was filled with shock and fear.

I dropped the bloody sword on the floor as my vision dazed.
"Mikasa?" Eren called my name walking towards me.

I looked at him as the world was spinning. I suddenly felt my body take full control and fall on the bloody floor.

"MIKASA!!!" Everyone screams my name. Then I saw blackness surround me...

Eren

"MIKASA!!!!!" I picked her gentle, perfect body up bridal style.
Levi rushed over and checked her face. Sasha and Connie were watching worriedly so I tried not to act as scared.

"It's fine she just fainted from shock. She's fine.." I carried her to the cleanest bed we had and sat there waiting for her to wake up.

"Mikasa..." I mumbled after a day of waiting. "Please don't leave me..." Tears swelled up in my eyes.

"Don't you realize what people you'll effect if you go...there's people who love you dearly...and I would go crazy if you were to leave me...I would probably die too..." Tears began to fall down my face.

"Please...Please stay with me...your scaring me to death..." I looked at her beautiful face.

I rested my head on her stomach sobbing. Please don't ever leave me...For some reason I could see our future so clearly....her symbol is the cherry blossom...

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating but as for you know...MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!!! My birthday is on the 31 but celebrated on the 24!! So I'm kinda busy party planning and all this stuff and I'm sho excited! CAUSE IM TURNING 13!!! YAAASSS! And some of you asked. *Smiles* thanks so much for your patience and tell me if I should do a Tyler reacts to ships! Or Attack on Funny book!As always I'll see you! In the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!