Choose-chapter 16

***AXEL'S POV***

A group of Lycans take Mathew and Zac to the pack meet room. They throw them onto the floor. Mathew is a part of the pack, with me, but Zac isn't.

They then bring the girls in.

"What the hell is going on?" Alpha Jax says.
"Who does this one belong to?" Alpha Jax points at Rose.
"She's mine." I say with a firm voice.
They all look at me.
"And what about this one?" He points At Sky.
"MINE!!!" Mathew and Zac both yell.
"BOYS! You need to choose because I need to know if I have to kill her or not." My heart drops when he says that. Sky? Murdered? Right in front of me? She was once my mate...

"One of you have to reject her. I heard that you both marked her at the same time."
What?! They both marked her??? I'm gonna rip their heads off. I see Sky start to wake up. She still has her hands tied. She looks around and sees everyone.
"Well??" Alpha Jax asks
"One of you have to do it." He says
They look at each other, both expecting the other to reject her.
"Whats going on?" Sky says softly
"You're about to be rejected from someone." Alpha Jax says

Sky looks at Zac weirdly.
"Do I know you?" She looks at Zac and asks
"You're my mate. Please tell me your name." Zac says.
"Wait I-i don't understand. I'm not property!" She yells
"Get me out of here!!" She struggles to get loose. Her long beautiful brown hair flows back and forth. I remember the fist time we mated. Her hair did the same thing.
"Sky. Please calm down." I say as I walk towards her.
She looks at me with hatred and stops. She stares at me when she spits at me. I step back and furrow my eyebrows.
"Babe. We can still be together."
"I HATE YOU! I don't EVER want to see your face ever AGAIN!!!!!" She shouts and starts to cry.

"What did you do to her??" Mathew walks over to me and grabs my shirt.

"Nothing! Get your hands off me!!" I push him back to the floor. My wolf is raging.

I can see Zac walk over to Sky, trying to comfort her.
"Get away from her you rouge!!!!" I shout
They both look at me and Zac stands up walking towards me.

"What did you just call me??" He says he starts walking towards me.
"You heard me. Rouge."
"YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP. NOW. WE NEED TO FINISH OUR BUSINESS."
We all stop and look towards alpha. We bow except for Zac.

***SKY'S POV***

Mathew walks toward me and picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs while Axel does the same thing to my sister.

I don't think I'm ever going to forgive my sister. What she did to me was heartless and unforgivable.
My emotions are jumping all around. I don't know if I'm scared, sad, angry, or even happy because my mate is holding me.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask
"To my room.." He says
"Wait what was going on downstairs?"
"Sky please be quiet for a sec."

I quickly give him a dirty look and roll my eyes looking in the opposite direction when I hear him scoff. I look Back at him and he's smiling.

"You're beautiful Sky Everett." He says

"Thanks but I would really appreciate it if you were to answer all my questions. And today. Not tomorrow or the next week or a month from now or-"

"Sky. Please relax I'll tell you in my room."

We soon reach his room and he puts me on his bed. He sighs.

" Ax is taking your sister in to his room."

I totally forgot that Ax lives here too. Omg if I don't get out of here... I'm going to commit suicide.

"And your uh.... Well Zac.. Is going to get killed."

"Wait! He didn't reject me!!! I'm going to- oh god."

Mathew looks all confused and then realizes, when I'm already off the bed and running into the hallway. I run downstairs and into the office.
"Stop!!" I yell
Everyone looks up at me. Alpha was about to turn into his wolf and rip Zac's head off. Since Zac doesn't want to reject me..... I will. Because I'm not going to live with the pain of my mate dead. A part of me... Gone. I will soon die too then. I can see Zac smiling thinking that I'm probably going to save him. He sits on the floor with chains around him. He's cute though...and he smells nice- ugh I have to stop.

"I Sky Everett,.... Reject thee... Zac."
He turns pale and faints. Alpha quickly smiles and turns into his wolf jumping towards Zac when I feel Mat come from behind and wrap his arms around me, turning me away from the scene. I hear a multiple crack sound, really really loud and I cringe and hold Mat tighter.

Mat picks me up and carries me to his room. I lay down.

"He died because of me. I betrayed my own pack."

"Sky it's ok. You never knew him. He was never there for you anyway."

"You're just saying that because your my mate." I say

He looks at me and grabs my hands and squeezes them.

"Babe. I will love and protect you till the day I die."

I can tell he's being sincere because he's never looked at me like that, ever. The thing is, I don't even know if he was 'the one'.