Chapitre Trece.

Chapitre Trece.

            Being stuck in here for 28 hours straight, which is what Joanna had told us, made it almost unbelievable to ever get out.

             I couldn't even think about life outside of here. It seemed unreal.

             I wasn't even trying to be over dramatic. It just, felt weird to think about finally getting out of here. And it made me angry. I was going to lse my sight, and I had wasted 28 hours of my sight in here.

             But I was glad this happened. I wouldn't have met Danny Boy.

            It almost made my heart break, but if I didn't miss Burger King or the smell of fresh air, then I would gladly stay in here with Daniel.

            An hour and a half earlier, we were fine. We were joking around and playing the question game like always, but now, it was just awkward. Maybe it was awkward because we now know that we were being watched. Or maybe it was awkward because of what he said to me about 10 minutes before.

            Because I'm pretty sure it would hurt you.

            How, Daniel?

            What could possibly hurt me? What would he be able to tell me that would hurt me? We were like best friends, he knew more about me than a lot of people, and it might be vice versa for him. He hadn't given me a reason yet to not trust him, and so far, I have been completely honest with him.

            "Daniel," I paused as he looked up from the floor to look at me. His eyes, much to my dismay, were cold, and distant. "Are you excited to get out of here?"

            Maybe it was better to talk to him like old times, like an hour before. I didn't want to pressure him into telling me something that could potentially "hurt" me like he thought it would.

            I survived surgeries on my eyes, and a car crash, I'm a tough girl. I am convinced that I would probably be able to take on the world on my own.

            His change in expression made me come out of my bizarre trance. His gorgeous face contorted into one of softness, instead of uptight and regretful. And his eyes finally came out of the cold and distant look they had a few minutes before, and now they were their normal, soft, blue- green eyes, that I have come to love.

            Skylar Greene. You do not love him. You love Beau Brooks, from the Janoskians. 

            Beau is pretty hot...

            Good job Sky. I'm clapping for you. 

            I think I was getting crazier by the second.