Chapitre Trienta.

Chapitre Trienta. 

               As Tyler made his way to car, trying to be as chill as possible, I put on my seatbelt, my nerves finally setting in about having to go to a party. 

               I was staring at him through the windshield, and was so tempted on pulling him back into the house and finishing what we started. He just looked so sexy. With his black shirt rolled up at the elbows, his black jeans hanging slighty low, and his eyes glistening.

               Tyler could wear a freaking paper bag and I would still wanna do things with him. Wink. Like playing checkers, gosh, what'd you guys think I was talking about?

               He had a grimace on his face as he made his way to the black car, making me smirk to myself. He was probably pissed at me, since he couldn't get his tongue in because I was slick and pulled away before he had the chance to do it.

               I sounded like a little player, but we both knew how innocent I am. I felt stupid too. For being scared right at this moment for going to a party.

               Last time I went to a party, my life changed forever. Remember? Glass strucking my cornea from a car accident? Well, yeah, that happened after a party, and I didn't know if I was ready to do it again. But, I have to face my fears.

               Just like how I sucked it up and went into that elevator. Something good came out of that. Maybe, just maybe, something great would come out of this.

               Before Tyler could reach the car door, Erin quickly locked it. 

               "Hey, Sky, don't worry," My best friend said after she started the car up. Tyler was trying to open the car door, and he looked so confused as he continued to pull on the handle. Erin and I ignored him though. "I know you're worried, but please don't be, we're going to have fun. I pinky swear." I laughed as she held her pinky, but curled my pinky with hers anyways. 

               Tyler was knocking on the window hard, shouting at us, but we were having a best friend moment. I leaned over, trying ot give her a hug without hurting myself. Hugging in a car was nearly impossible.

               We let go and laughed as Tyler put his face closer to the tinted glass, and his eyes widened as he saw that we were hugging. He pressed his face even closer to the glass, his nose squished, as he tried to see what in the world was going on, then started shouting some more.

               "If you guys were gonna have a 3 some, you could have told me!" Tyler exclaimed, probably waking up the neighbors or something.

               Erin and I looked at each other, and began making suggestive faces at Tyler, wiggling our eyebrows and winking, making it seem like we were going to do something, which we weren't of course. We both liked the D too much to like the V. If you know what I mean.