Chapter 5.

ZARA P.O.V

After his little but heart breaking confession now we are sitting in car going to his house.

First Affaan then my parents and now him who else is remaining to betray me.? I had left everything to Allah.

I don't want to cry again I have to be strong. I will fulfill all my duties as his wife and mother of his son. I will do everything to keep him happy. Because in the end he is one one who accepted me.

"We are here." he told me as he parked the car. I just nodded and walked out without waiting for him.

The house was beautiful white in colour. It was not as huge as the one in Pakistan but neither it was small. I went towards the main door after admiring the house from outside I wonder how it will look from inside.

He came beside me and rang the doorbell without even glancing at me. A woman in her mid forties opened the door with a smile plastered on her face which soon disappeared.

In the next moment I was engulfed into a bone crushing hug. "Hina where were you dear we missed you.." she whispered hugging me.

Why on the earth she thinks that I am Hina..??

"Her name is Zara. And she can never be our Hina." Ayaan said bitterly. That woman pulled away and started to look at me up and down.

"Where is Hamza.?" Ayaan asked that woman again making her look away from me.

"In his nursery." He disappeared in the hallway.

"I am so sorry dear. You looks like Hina but she was healthier than you. She was a great woman. When I saw you I thought you are Hina. By the way my name is Anne I am care taker of this house and Hamza." she apologized.

"Its okay please don't be sorry." I smiled at her.

"Lets go inside now. Otherwise you will freeze." I nodded my head and followed her inside.

"Who are you to Ayaan..??" She asked me out of nowhere.

"I am.." I was interrupted by Ayaan.

"She is my wife. If you are done with your interrogation Anne so please cook something for dinner. And Zara it will be better if you will come and see our room." With that said he walked away.

"Don't worry dear he is a good man. He just need sometime. Trust me he will come around. And he will be the best husband you can ever ask for." she caressed my cheeks lovingly and went into the kitchen.

In shaa Allah...

I let out a huge sigh and made my way towards the stairs that's when I heard a baby crying.

I didn't knew what to do. Babies are my weakness I can't see them crying. Mustering up some courage I walked towards the room and went inside.

The baby was laying down in the craddle crying his eyes out. I rushed towards him. I was awestruck by his cuteness. When he saw me with his big round eyes he stopped crying and started struggling to sit up.

I was about to pick him up when someone pulled me away harshly which made me slip on the floor with a loud thump.

"Aaahhh." I  hissed in pain. I had an old injury on my back and this sudden impact shook me. I looked up only to find Ayaan staring back at me with anger and fury.

"What do you think you were doing..??? Trying to kill my son on the first day itself..???" He yelled at me, making me flinch. I stood up with the help of night stand.