Lost Creatures: Book Two in The Dark Sanctuary series

LittleCinnamon

A vampire companion with the most amazing hair is apparently all the rage these days.
Michael doesn't have the most amazing vampire hairstyle but he does have the eyes. And the smile. In fact, many girls would kill to be in Sarah's position.
Unfortunately for Sarah, most people she meets would do anything just to kill her. With a father who would rather see her dead, than see her human vampire den leader who has taken a rather disturbing interest in her, Sarah can't so much as move without running into someone who wouldn't mind opening her vein.
And to top it off her fathers girlfriend hates her and isn't planning on inviting her to Sunday dinner anytime soon, unless of course, Sarah happens to be on the menu. Lost Ina world where she doesn't belong, Sarah runs from one bloody misadventure to the next with her on-off vampire companion Michael never far from her side. Often irritating, unashamedly blood-thirsty and with a penchant for killing off wealthy women in a bid to fund his lifestyle, Michael mysteriously continues to shadow her ever move although she can't think why considering she spends most of her time, bruised battered, covered in dirt and doesn't have a penny to her name. Locked together by some strange connection neither of them understand, Sarah and Michael set off on a mission to find out what exactly binds two people who should actually be mortal enemies: the sensor and the vampire.
What s shame that the rest of the vampire world see,s to have other plans for them......

[Completed]