Bad but Good news!

Hello my wonderful, amazing, and perfect readers!!! Would you like the good news first? Or the bad news?

Well I am writing the bad news first so skip this part if you don't want to read it first!

Bad News:

Well I have been thinking about this for awhile now and I am tired of keeping you all on edge about this so called 'sequel' that is supposed to be on its way! I have been trying for months and months to find inspiration and write it but, and I feel like I can be honest with you guys, I haven't even finished the first chapter!........(and this is my cue to hide away in shame)

So with it finally out and said, HTW is not going to have a sequel right at this moment. Maybe in the near future if inspiration comes to me. I apologize for the inconvenience and the build up that I created sadly.

Okay! Bad part is over!

GOOD NEWS!!!! YAY!!!!:

Okay me and GreenEyedKoneko have been working together on a romance/fantasy book! It is about fae and devilish demons! So if you like this whole innocent mixed with bad boys then this story will be perfect for you. Also it is erotica so MATURE audiences please! This story will be posted on a separate account me and her have made. I will link it it my bio and give you the name of the account also.

More good news! Because me and GreenEyedKoneko have been working on this I have came up with a new idea for a brand new story! I am not sure what it is going to be called yet but it is definitely coming soon! It is also a supernatural romance so look forward to that :)

The DDLG book will be posted on Sunday and I am currently figuring out a schedule to update all of the stories. I will post that soon once everything is updated and published!

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding! I love all of you guys so much! You have turned my one story into something I never even imagined! And I couldn't say thank you enough!

I hope you all don't get too angry with me because of what I decided to do.

Again thank you so so much!

God bless! And you will be reading from me soon!

By my lovelies!