Chapter 1- The mission.

"Agent Haruno. You are ordered to proceed to the Director's office." Shizune called throughout the headquarters causing everyone to stop whatever they are doing.

The said agent groaned in frustration and pushed herself off her seat. She then started to walk her way to the director's office. As she arrived, she knocked and opened the door.

"Come in." With that, she proceeded inside and faced Tsunade Senju with a straight face. Tsunade handed her a file which the pink haired woman gladly accepted. She opened it and saw a profile of someone.

Uchiha Sasuke.

Fierce Raven.

"Find? Or eliminate?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. The director slumped down on her seat and crossed her arms.

"Eliminate."

She nodded and closed the file again and faced the director.

"You'll be flying to New York tomorrow. Find and kill him, I expected this mission to be a success. Don't fail."

"Of course."

--

New York, 7:45 pm.

She looked around the room she was staying for the rest of her mission. She sighed and stepped in, tossed her two duffel bags on the bed. She opened the other one and grabbed her cat suit together with her combat boots. Stripped off all of her clothes and wears the outfit she just grabbed.

Opening the other bag, lots of firearms and weapons greeted her. She grabbed two guns then loaded it and stuffed it inside her holster. One on the right and one the left. Stuffed bullets inside her pocket and knives inside her boots. She wears her bracelet the fires electricity shock and the other bracelet that fires needles that can make someone

Now she's ready. The sooner she killed her target, the sooner she'll go back home.

--

Uchiha Sasuke, the Fierce Raven wearing his black mask. Set the store house into fire while carrying a half dead body. The breeze on the coast made the fire grow.

A car just parked in front of him and he narrowed his eyes. Then, a woman on a cat suit heavily armed went out casually. Sasuke removed his black mask.

"Hi." She waved her hand and smiled. But who fuck she think she is? Smiling and waving in front of an assassin that will end her life.

"A konoha agent. Japanese." He spoke in English which made the pink haired woman frown in response.

"Hey, I know you're Japanese too. So speak like one." She spat back in English. The man let out a chuckle and she went near him.

"Urusai." She heard him muttered and he let go of the half dead body he was carrying. Grabbed his gun and aimed it at her.

"Tell me woman. Who sent you?"

However, the woman didn't even flinch or showed any sign that she's scared. "That's...classified." She said smiling. And this make the raven man even more annoyed.

"You're annoying. I better kill you so it's done."

"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that."

She ducked before he could fire the gun, and hugged his torso tackling him down. He struggled and kicked the woman causing her to step back clutching her stomach. She charged at him again by hoisting up her right leg and kicked him, however he grabbed her foot. The woman flipped and her left leg hit his head.

He winced in pain and ran to her, this time he was the one who tackled her by pinning her on the ground. Both hands gripped both of her wrists and prisoned her body with both of his legs on her sides.

"Give up, your life ends--" he stopped midway when she locked her emerald eyes with his onyx ones.

It feels like it was hypnotizing him and couldn't help but stare at those mesmerizing eyes.

But a pain in his neck snapped him off his thoughts, then his world went dark.

------x