Chapter 5- PDA

"Areee?! Where'd you get this?" Sakura beamed pointing at the contents inside the black duffel bag. Money, lots of money. She gripped the bag and grimaced. The raven haired man scoffed and frown at her.

"What do you think? I'm a criminal."

"Oh yeah." She shrugged and then turned to look at him again, to ask another question. "But, what are you gonna do with this?"

"Were going to the mall, and act like were dating." She's about to protest but was cut off when Sasuke glared at her. "We need to do that, or else we'll be found out. I'll buy you your clothes, I can't stand you cutting my pants everyday."

--

Sakura flustered because of her attire, it consist of her short shorts that was Sasuke's pants that she cut and a black hoodie with the Uchiha crest at the back. And what made her more embarrassed was Sasuke wearing the same hoodie as her and a black pants.

"What?" He knitted his eyebrows looking down at her. Sakura averted her gaze while clutching her hoodie.

"Why do we have to wear the same hoodie?" She asked, a blush crept to her face.

"Didn't I mention it earlier? We have to go undercover."

"Yeah I know that! But it's embarrassing." She muttered the last part though, while pouting. Sasuke muttered something under his breath that she cannot even understand, but decided to ignore him and guard her surroundings.

They managed to go inside the mall without feeling suspicious. They went inside the Department store and Sakura started to pick some clothes like shorts, leggings, pants, t-shirts, tank tops, underwear and stuff. Sasuke told her to get whatever she wanted, they can afford it anyway. As soon as she finished, they hurried to the cashier. Then they went out of the Department Store.

Sakura pulled him inside a coffee shop, at first he didn't like the idea. But in the end he got annoyed and let her do her way. They ordered and sat on their table.

"Why black?" She asked.

"I don't like sweet things. I didn't put any sugar."

Sakura nodded then took a sip on her coffee and grabbed a bite of her shortcake. Sasuke grimaced and though on how can she handle those sweets. He shook his head and averted his gaze.

"Say..." She sip on her coffee again. "Can you tell me what happened to you and why are you like this?"

Sasuke gave her a bored look and sunked on his seat. "Why do you need to know?"

"Because I'll tell you mine too."

"Okay, you first."

Sakura pouted but then decided to tell him her past first. Why is she even planning to tell him? Well, she didn't know. She just wanted someone to know.

"Okay." She cleared her throat.  "I was an orphan. And at the age of 8 I won the title of Ms. Universe, but the emcee made a mistake. I was actually the first runner up! Hahahahaahaha!" She laughed nonstop while clutching her stomach, but then stop as she saw Sasuke glaring at her.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. I'll tell it to you now, seriously." She fixed her posture and sat properly. "I was an orphan at the age of 8. My parents abandoned me, ever since then Sasori is the only friend that supported me. We steal, beat up people, did everything just to survive. But when I joined Konoha, he left...and then--what the!"

She couldn't finish her story when Sasuke grabbed her wrist and pulled her then dragged her. They walked outside the café. "Someone is following us. Black cap, blue shirt." He noted then Sakura nodded.

They roamed around the mall until they lost the person following them. They found their selves on one of the area of the mall where only few people around.

"That must be Sasori's man." Sakura said but then gasped as soon as she saw the man again, near them.

"Hey Sasuke, he's here." She noted which made the raven cursed as he saw the man too. But it seems that, he's trying to find them.

"Sasuke, kiss me now." She ordered, a bit surprised when he didn't hesitate and started to lean.

Then his lips crushed into her, she leaned in feeling his soft and delicate lips. They heard the man let out some curses and walk away. They pulled away, Sakura smirking being proud of herself.

"Don't get me wrong, public display affection is a good way to sway them. People don't like it." Sasuke smirked, then flicked her forehead.

-------x