Who do you trust? (Chapter 12)

Casey's POV
"Rick!" I yelled as he turned around and ran towards us.

"Who the hell is she?" He yelled.

"Just let us in and we'll explain." I said.

"No, where's Glenn and Maggie?" He asked as Carl ran to the gate.

"Please she's shot and she knew who I was just let us in." I yelled.

"Should I let them in?" Carl asked. Before he could reply walkers came around us, and she was nearly passed out.

She took out her katana and started to kill some while I took out the others with my whip. Michonne fell to the ground and I killed off all the rest.  I 'transformed' and picked her up by her under arms dragging her in the now open gate.

We all got inside and we laid her outside of the cells. She opened her eyes and panicked.

"Who are you?"  Rick asked but she didn't answer.  She tried to reach for her katana but Rick pushed it away.

"Her name is Michonne.  Glenn and Maggie were taken away and she knows where to.  Once she saw me she knew who I was, she claims Andrea is alive and they know each other."  I explained as everyone took it in.

"Andrea is alive?"  Rick asked her and she just nodded.  Then Daryl walked in asking about her. 

"I've got something you'd want to see."  Daryl said as we got up and followed him.  He took us to a cell which I entered first and saw what he wanted to show us.

"Carol!"  I said hugging her and she hugged me back.  Everyone rushed in and hugged her.  I pushed my way through everyone and grabbed the baby.  I made my way for her and once she saw the baby she smiled then she frowned and started crying.

"I'm so sorry."  She mumbled hugging Rick.  I gave the baby to Carol and went back to Michonne.  A little while later so did the others.

"So who took them?"  Hershel asked.  I looked straight at Daryl and he looked at me.

"What?"  He asked.

"This might come as a shock, but the person who took them was the one and only Meryl Dixon."  I said and everyone  froze.

"He's dead."  Daryl said.

"She's right."  Michonne said.

"This is Hershel, the woman who was taken's father. He's going to help you stitch that up."  Rick said.

"No, I don't trust him."  She said.

"Who do you trust?" Rick asked.  She looked at me and lifted her hand so she was pointing at me.

"Her." 

"Me?"  I replied and she nodded.

"Just do it." Rick said and I shrugged grabbing the medical supplies from Hershel.  Everyone else went back to the cells except for Carl and Daryl.

"So, my brother, what's in place of his hand?" Daryl asked.

"A giant blade."  I replied stitching up Michonne.  Daryl went back into the cells with the others.

"So why do you trust me?"  I asked.

"Andrea, she said I could trust you.  And I have a, feeling, about the others that I don't like."  She replied.

"Well you are all stitched up."  I said cutting the last string.  "Also you shouldn't walk for about a hour." 

"Help me to a chair then."  She said.  I looked up at Carl and he nodded getting a chair that I helped her into.

"Rick!" I called out as he came in with some others.

"Ok, we just want to know a little bit about this Woodbury place."  Rick said.

"Well, they have walls surrounding a little town of about seventy people.  They have guards on shifts and army trucks.  They have a good supply of amo and the leader there is who they call the Governor."

"And Meryl and Andrea are there?"  I asked.

"Yes, but she didn't want to leave.  They are all fooled by the Governors ways.  He seems sweet at first but he's a monster." 

"I think we should get them back, tonight."  Rick said.

"We'll leave in a few hours before it gets dark and once you're able to move."  I said.

"Wait... you're coming?"  Rick asked.

"Don't even try to fight, I'm going."  I said.

"Casey..."  He didn't even finish once I glared at him with my red eyes.

A few hours later Michonne was walking and we started to get ready for what could be a war.  I was standing with Carl when Rick walked over.

"Hey dad, I was thinking instead of calling the baby what Daryl calls her, little asskicker, we should really name her."  Carl said.

"Well then what should her name be?"  Rick asked.

"Remember my third grade teacher, her first name was Judith and I thought we could name her that."

"Judith it is."  Rick said with a smile.

"So are you sure you don't want to come, you'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you." I said.

"He should stay here incase things get bad."  Rick replied.

"Come on let's go!"  Daryl yelled, and me and Rick got in the car. 

It was Rick driving, Daryl in the passenger seat, me in the middle back seat in between Michonne and one of the prisoners named Oscar.

"Casey, if anything bad happens I want you to make a run for it.  Forget us, forget everything just run for the prison, you won't be dying today."  Rick said.

"If things get really bad I'll run, maybe."  I replied.

"Take this serious, you are the most important person in our group, maybe the most important person alive.  You don't know how much we need you to survive."

"I am being serious it's just a good man doesn't leave a solider behind, in my case a good woman doesn't leave a group member behind."  I replied.

"We should stop driving here and go by foot now."  Michonne said.  We did what she said and got out grabbing everything we needed.  Then we walked off, off to Woodbury.

I've been sort of looking forward to the next chapter!  Sorry for not updating as much as I used to I've been busy making these cool edits I hope you guys will like.  The song was Missing You by All Time Low!  Vote and comment!!! Bye!